No drug tests were I come from

Narciso

Hi I'm posting this from Mendoza, Argentina. Yea we are third world, yea there's poverty and violence but here NO COP KNOWS WHAT'S A DRUG TEST. I've got a friend thats a doctor and he told me even in hospitals it's difficult to have a drug test done, they dont the technology to do a piss test and must extract blood. On top of it, no firm, public institution or goverment ask for them and it's illegal to take a blood sample without your consent.
As Nelson from The Simpsons would say:
Ha, Ha

Lol... awesome...
But it's not like cops can drug test us, just schools, jobs and parents... fuckers...

Tambien tienen mejor comida! Me encantan los alfajores! y ni mensiones la carne! en Guatemala, ay un restorante argentino que se llama "La Media Cancha," es la mejor carne que e probado en mi vida! (el chimichurri lo hace todo ;). el dueno era amigo de mi abuelo, jugavan futbol juntos... Los dos venian de la argentina, pero mi abuelo era de italia originalmente.
Perdon si no escribi algo correctamente, pero siempre e vivido en los estados y nunca a tenido que escribir en espanol... lo estoy haciendo foneticamente...

Narciso said:
Hi I'm posting this from Mendoza, Argentina. Yea we are third world, yea there's poverty and violence but here NO COP KNOWS WHAT'S A DRUG TEST. I've got a friend thats a doctor and he told me even in hospitals it's difficult to have a drug test done, they dont the technology to do a piss test and must extract blood. On top of it, no firm, public institution or goverment ask for them and it's illegal to take a blood sample without your consent.
As Nelson from The Simpsons would say:
Ha, Ha

yes but if i'm not mistaken the laws in third world countries are even stricter on possessing illegal drugs arn't they? instead of probation, dont they just give you the death penalty or whatever?

Alex420 said:
yes but if i'm not mistaken the laws in third world countries are even stricter on possessing illegal drugs arn't they? instead of probation, dont they just give you the death penalty or whatever?
watttt never give them some denero and ur good to go home..they don't really care whos doin drugs long as they aint killin everyone as long as u dont do it infront of them..

Alex420 said:
Dude, it's Argentina, not fucking Afghanistan...

The law is tougher in theory, there's no such a thing as possesion to consume and penalties are severe but the law enforcement is poor. No control anywhere. Buen castellano amigo.

Back
Top Bottom