No Glass In Michigan Any More!

I can't believe I'm on a random 420 site and people are talking about roads near my house lol

haha I know...I love Michigan, minus the whole governor thing

I can't fucking believe that.

Well, Hash Bash is in a week.... I'm gonna' be there, for sure. Who knows what's gonna' heppen to 42 and Stairway.... Two of the coolest places in the city, I'd have to say. This law sets back marijuana laws here by forty years. Puts us back even before the substance was first popular in the sixties. Goddamn.

I know the main reasons it WAS legal is 'cause you can't distinguish drug paraphenelia and a tobacco pipe, it's art and they can't inhibit our freedom of expression, and some people buy them for presentation. Like a collectors item or something.

Well. Hopefully I'll be seein some of you all there for Hash Bash. April seventh : ).

:peace: Earth Child

Downtown Ann Arbor. The Diag. A huge demonstration to promote legalization.

It's been going on for 36 years. It was actually in a vote to keep it or remove it last year, but it was unanimously decided to be kept by some board. It was pretty cool.

But yeah, Downtown Ann Arbor. The Diag. You'll see PLENTY of people around town that day, for sure.

If you plan on going, PM me, okay? It starts at midnight, and until 1 PM the next day. Midnight, meaning TECHNICALLY the seventh. Which is a Saturday, I believe.

:peace: Earth Child

Birds Eye is still selling glass...:D

Back
Top Bottom