No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

Ja, Cees ik ben het zeker !
yes, Cees, its me, and yes I still have good feelings about you and this 12/12 method.
I never even had the slightest problem with you anyway.
The Dutch grow scene needed a controversial figure like you with a big mouth and true love for growing plants, to get the debate going again. I'm thinking about writing an article on knowledge about indoor growing in the international context, the enormous commitment of US (a.o.)growers, the role of my own country etc -from my perspective.
You will be in it for shure.
to 420 Magazine: Were can I find an appropriate topic or page to post that ?

Ja, Cees ik ben het zeker !
yes, Cees, its me, and yes I still have good feelings about you and this 12/12 method.
I never even had the slightest problem with you anyway.
The Dutch grow scene needed a controversial figure like you with a big mouth and true love for growing plants, to get the debate going again. I'm thinking about writing an article on knowledge about indoor growing in the international context, the enormous commitment of US (a.o.)growers, the role of my own country etc -from my perspective.
You will be in it for shure.
to 420 Magazine: Were can I find an appropriate topic or page to post that ?

Growers Lounge

Kreg nouw tiettuh he !
Who are you doing ?
What's up man... you should visit me.
A lot te talk I guess.
Whit who else I still can communicate for real ? ( sorry all of You out there )
Are you staying in Holland ?
That much questions to talk about... we should have a meeting C.

Kreg nouw tiettuh he !
Who are you doing ?
What's up man... you should visit me.
A lot te talk I guess.
Whit who else I still can communicate for real ? ( sorry all of You out there )
Are you staying in Holland ?
That much questions to talk about... we should have a meeting C.

Please feel free to use our private message system for your personal chat guys. :thumb:

Hi Spees. Hi Atmosphere. I've bee studying this post for a while now and want to try 12/12 myself now. I've emailed No Mercy but had no reply, just need some reasonably quick advice before I take the plunge.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom