No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

Well...for that change... then I hope you were cleaver enough to give them 24 hours dark incase of 24 hours light.
with 24 hours dark...there will not be any harm.
With 24 hours light the chance for herma's will be possible.
Depents also on the strain.
Sativa's will react easyer on it then Indica's.

High regards, :loopy:

Well...I see on the leaves that your plants are Sativa's......so you are lucky that you did make the change in dark hours. :adore:

Grow them high,

How much people here are living on Jamaica ?
I guess that I'm writing in a several magazins and give my advice as good as possible to people.
But....99.9% does not live on Jamaica.
And hé....serious...you're more then welcome to give more explanation about the 12/12 methode ?!
Hopefully I can learn some extra's out of it !????

Stay cool,

last grow i did 12/12 from second leaves on and was happy with it but am on a longer day cycle for my food garden seedlings and will return to it once the veggies are in the ground have found that both 12/12 and trimimming plants to 3-5 top branches does change yeild quality for the better for bud mass

I'm gonne try to put a photo here ! Shiva please...help me !
It's a set up with 12/12 growing, Hydrodensa medium of 7 centimeters, eb & vloed system for fertilize/watering. The strain is Double Fun...a very VERY nice plant. :partyboy:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... IT'S NOT WORKING !? :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

PLEASE....somebody help me out ?

Sennema-4sm1.jpg

products_in_2_ways.jpg

fun_op_hydrodensa-01-03-2008_018small.jpg

great pix guys...

cees im now starting my bluberry in a 4.5x8.9x7 room with 2 600 hid in cool tubes. I am utilizing a co2 injection system and have great ventilation temps and humidity never rise 75f / 45rh. the system im utilizing is dwc buckets , now the question is since im doing the 12/12 system how long should I use veg feed if at all. the nutes I have are rockwool formula a&b, pureblend grow and bloom,grotek monster bloom and advanced nutrients overdrive ...can anyone help me put these nutes together as pertaining to which nutes to use during which phases.

fyi these were all nutes I got from leftover from friends funny thing is all the seals were never broken so I got free nutes never even used....

forgot to mention the medium im using which is all rockwool, I unfortunately could not get seeds so starting from clones that are 1 week old.

Back
Top Bottom