Noob - First time user and soon medical grower

Fibroman420

420 Member
Hey everyone, Just want to introduce myself. I am Fibroman420. I am at my witts end with my doctors on all the prescriptions i am on. I have had some doctors tell me to smoke it will help me. I have always been hesitant about smoking and quite frankly couldn't afford it as i am not really working because of my health situation. I spend way over $500.00 on prescriptions a month and i try to alternate some pills every other month because i cant afford them every month. Plus i have more side effects than benefits. I don't know where i can get edibles to try where i live. So with that said i live in Wisconsin. I have tried smoking on a few occasions and it really helped with migraines and with my pain. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer that spread to lymph nodes and thyroglossal duct cyst cancer. They removed my thyroid and i think when they did that it stressed out my body and i was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My pituitary gland quit working and i have heart issues to boot. I may have others things wrong to but my memory has gotten so bad i forget a lot. I am 45 years old. My problems started when i was 39. So i am fed up with everything and want to grow so i can make edibles and vaporize. For the last month or so i have been researching 8-10 hours a day on different forums, you tube and watching some shows on tv. Trying to learn as much as possible to see if i want to take this step. Annnd YES i do. I have come up with a list of stuff i will need. So i went to the local grow store and told them what i was thinking and they helped me out with some things. I plan on growing in my garage as i live in a bi level house and really don't have a basement. Also outside maybe as i have an enclosed area between my house and garage that get alot of sun and has wind blocks on 3 sides. I was thinking of doing it out of a 4x4 tent, 1200 watt LED Was possible thinking of going with soil or possibly mixing it up with Air Injection Technology for SOIL. In my list of stuff i had them throw in nutes. Not set in stone on those as i seen some like Big Bud from advanced nutrients. So any help with that would be great. My plans were on growing maybe 3 possibly 4 plants at a time. I plan on cloning so if i like a strain i will have some going already. Well if any of you read all that thanks very much for spending the time and any info you have for me will be great. I will continue to read everybody's journals and posts on here. I am going to try to post my list so everyone can see what i was thinking of using. Thanks again!!!!

Items Reserved
Product Image
OneDeal Grow Tent, 4' x 4'
Warehouse 1 × 1 $156.60
Product Image
VIPARSPECTRA 1200W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
Warehouse 1 × 1 $399.99
Product Image
Grow1 High-Output In-Line Duct Fan 4", 171 cfm
Warehouse 1 × 1 $75.95
Product Image
Botanicare® ReadyGro Aeration Formula, 1.75 cu ft
Warehouse 1 19.50 × 2 $39.00
Product Image
DuraBreeze® Lite Carbon Filter, 4" x 8", 175 cfm
Warehouse 1 × 1 $45.34
Product Image
DuraBreeze® Duct Kit, 4" x 25' with 2 Clamps
Warehouse 1 × 1 $11.22
Product Image
Octopot Self Watering 6 Gallon Soil Hydro Hybrid Wick System
Warehouse 1 65.00 × 3 $195.00
Product Image
Sunleaves® Min/Max Digital Hygro-Thermometer, Large
Warehouse 1 × 1 $23.29
Product Image
Timer 120vac/15amp Dual A/C
8.50 × 2 $17.00
Product Image
MetaVega 1/8" Metal Gear Rope Ratchet Set
Warehouse 1 × 1 $13.50
Product Image
HANNA® GroLine Hydroponic Waterproof Pocket pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Tester
× 1 $159.00
Product Image
Super Sprouter® Propagation Station with 7" Dome
Warehouse 3 × 1 $34.05
Product Image
LED Grow Light 45W Full Spectrum Plant Starter Panel
Warehouse 1 × 1 $44.95
Product Image
Precipitator 360° Spray Bottle, 16 oz
Warehouse 3 × 1 $3.95
Product Image
Ultra Sun® Ultra UV 8,000°K T5 HO Fluorescent Lamps, 4'
Warehouse 1 15.95 × 4 $63.80
Product Image
VitaPlant® Single Tube T5 Fixture with Grow Tube, 4'
Warehouse 1 25.58 × 4 $102.32
Product Image
Botanicare® KIND® Base, qt
Warehouse 1 × 1 $13.15
Product Image
Botanicare® KIND® Bloom, qt
Warehouse 1 × 1 $13.15
Product Image
Botanicare® KIND® Grow, qt
Warehouse 1 × 1 $13.15
Product Image
MixSure+® Shot Glass, oz
Warehouse 1 × 1 $2.68
Product Image
DuraBreeze® Clip Fan 6"
Warehouse 2 × 1 $15.95
Subtotal $1,443.04
Sales Tax $72.15
Total $1,515.19

Only thing right now to tell you is that amazon has a lot of stuff cheaper than a Hydro store will have. I learned that if you can wait a few days see what Amazon has to offer. I know for sure that filter and exhaust fan are cheaper. Keep reading stuff here also. People are great and will help you. I'm from mich so hopefully they will pass pot soon. I to was addicted to pills but now clean for 2years, thanks to edibles...etc. Good luck to ya...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks BudBoy2. My local grow store just revamped their prices to be as competitive as Amazon. First thing they said to me when i walked in and i checked and they were right. if i pay 5 or 10 dollars more on certain bigger price items i am fine with buying from them as if i have problems i go to them right down the road. I will check out the filter and exhaust fan. Any brands to go with or stay away from? Thanks

Only thing right now to tell you is that amazon has a lot of stuff cheaper than a Hydro store will have. I learned that if you can wait a few days see what Amazon has to offer. I know for sure that filter and exhaust fan are cheaper. Keep reading stuff here also. People are great and will help you. I'm from mich so hopefully they will pass pot soon. I to was addicted to pills but now clean for 2years, thanks to edibles...etc. Good luck to ya...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Budboy2 is talking the truth. I'll wait to save some money. Being on a budget makes things so hard to get. Welcome to 420 and feel free to ask for advice. There is a bunch of us here that are more then willing to help in any way.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom