North Dakota Oil Fields Questions

SPCZippo

Hello y'all, I work out here in the Oil Fields of North Dakota and well I am finally back in a position where i let my beloved bud back into my life. Now I have failed one trust before and that's no fun, so before I sit down one on one with my bud I would like to be prepared for a Test.

Right now I would be taking random drugs screens for my company, and I wold be screened if there was an incident requiring hospitalization. I do not know there procedure down pat yet, my friends I have asked said if you get popped for a random then you drive to the location. But the last time I was tested I was tested on site, but had a good hour or so before the test and it was unobserved.

My questions to y'all are these:

1.In a situation like mine where you can get either at work or at there place drug tested what would you recommend as far as synthetic urine?

2. If i go with a Dehydrated Urine, how do y'all use tape water? Every time I have Been tested they told me very explicit that if the water was turned on then the test will be failed. So how do y'all get around that?

3. How about the synthetic urine belts? where its all ready in liquid form any thing to know about them?

4. Now Has any one heard about synthetic urine not working in North Dakota or Eastern Montana?

Thank you for any and all Input
Eric W Hass

Back
Top Bottom