Northern Berry - SOG - 4x4 Tent - 700W LED

What kind of soil was it most soils have enough fertilizer in them for at least the first two weeks and then after that it's gradually introduced you run the rick of stunting them. You can stunt them even if they don't show signs of burning. They may love the nutes but usually after they have a fortified root system normally around the beginning to mid of week 2 you add maybe a 1/2ml of a grow formula (whichever brand) or less.

What kind of soil was it most soils have enough fertilizer in them for at least the first two weeks and then after that it's gradually introduced you run the rick of stunting them. You can stunt them even if they don't show signs of burning. They may love the nutes but usually after they have a fortified root system normally around the beginning to mid of week 2 you add maybe a 1/2ml of a grow formula (whichever brand) or less.

I use Down to Earths Pro-Organic Mix and I mix in extra granular mycorrhiza before planting.

1 tbsp bat guano at 9-3-1
2 tsp fish bone meal at 3-16-0
1 tbsp kelp meal at 1-0.1-2
1 tbsp fish meal at 8-6-0
2 tsp Down to Earth Soluble Root Growth enhancer
In 2 gallons of water

this is what I mean by "cut in half"

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom