Northern Lights

Lol man bub it's not quite time for me to start yet still a Lil cold outside but you will deff see some pics from me at the end if March all the way to October so Bro think what u want but look at his sugar leaves man the trichomes are amber the bud is ready. I don't really care what u think of my opinion man lol if that was my plant I'd be flushing it. This summer will be my fourth year Bro.

Sent from my SM-G800F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your entitled to your opinion. But no his sugar leaves don't have any amber. Sorry we have come to odds and I'm not trying to downplay your experience, but you are wrong. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Look again and check out the color. If you see lavender, it's the color of the led making them look that way. The color you should be looking for is the color of a turn signal on a car. It makes no difference to us what he does with his plant but we just cannot sit idly by while you give him bad advice.

Guys no need for fighting,
I appreciate every message, and I am thankful for the people who are part of this community and help each other out.

Back to the point, i don't think i can see any Amber colour.
But I can definitely notice that they are not transparent any more, they are more shaded or cloudy as you can say.

If it's Amber it means that i can see the head of the trichomes to start changing colour to a more brownish darker shade right?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's how it is today

420-magazine-mobile583921470.jpg

Back to the point, i don't think i can see any Amber colour.
But I can definitely notice that they are not transparent any more, they are more shaded or cloudy as you can say.

If it's Amber it means that i can see the head of the trichomes to start changing colour to a more brownish darker shade right?

Correct you will see them turn a lovely shade of amber. You don't want them all to be amber but you don't want them to all be clear. Cloudy is best. Good luck on your grow if you ever need assistance there are many very talented and knowledgeable people that you can learn a ton from. Why not start a journal?

Lol he can take your advice if he wants I'm not his dad if that was my bud from the looks that I can see I would be flushing manifesto the crystals aren't amber they will be in a few days lol. But to me they look amber to me I Don wanna sit here and argue with u I've done this before man.

Sent from my SM-G800F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Trichomes still looking clear. I would wait a little bit more. Maybe a week or two. Check trichomes colour

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did you start flush yet? Probably time. A little hard to say without seeing the trichomes in a microscope

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes I flused it today, but there are 3 more girls which they need more time

Back
Top Bottom