Not ph, not bugs?

kennykilller

Not sure what the problem is. the new growth is also turning a light yellow and doing the same kinda thing. leaves are curling up at the end. some leaves are turning light green and veins are staying green. soil is not the best...mg organic mix 20% perlite. plants about 2mo old just put into flower almost a week ago. nutes are gh floranova grow and floranova bloom. soil ph is around 7.1 (not sure how to lower soil ph) but the water i give it test out around 6.0 to 6.5. heres some pics any help guys?????
ssssmmmmoookin_128.JPG
ssssmmmmoookin_126.JPG
ssssmmmmoookin_124.JPG
ssssmmmmoookin_122.JPG

Not sure what the problem is. the new growth is also turning a light yellow and doing the same kinda thing. leaves are curling up at the end. some leaves are turning light green and veins are staying green. soil is not the best...mg organic mix 20% perlite. plants about 2mo old just put into flower almost a week ago. nutes are gh floranova grow and floranova bloom. soil ph is around 7.1 (not sure how to lower soil ph) but the water i give it test out around 6.0 to 6.5. heres some pics any help guys?????

Hey,

You mentioned your Soil Ph Level is around 7.1, sounds too high to me, there is alot of useful information on the 420 Forums on how to flush to lower your Ph Levels, I don't want to give you any wrong advice, so i suggest reading what experienced 420 Members have to say.

From what you said above you may also want to have a look at the Deficiency Charts they will provide you with information where you can usually diagnose the problem yourself, they look like the one i posted below there is a whole bunch of them (and can be found on the forums as well). Sorry i couldnt be anymore help

Goodluck, hopefully you'll have your problem sorted out soon =)

Iron-Sulfur4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom