Not sure which way to go

drewp1337

So i work at a drug free job, but they only test when you hurt yourself or wreck a vehicle. Anyways I started smoking again after 6 years of not smoking because of work, and it made me alot happier. But the snow came so i wanted to be safe about it. I have been miserable since i stopped smoking and my doctor diagnosed me with severe depression. I want to start smoking again but the weather still is bad outside.. I dont know which way to go.. Smoke and be happy but risk my job. Or don't smoke be miserable and keep my job for sure.

There is no such thing as "keeping your job for sure"
My advice is to just not smoke when you are working or are combating less than calm weather conditions... in other words... use some uncommon sense... it goes a long way towards keeping you safe and sane... not to mention, employed!

Best of everything to you my friend!

yeah i would never smoke while working. This is just a when done with work thing. And yeah my job is pretty secure... they have no history of laying off people and to get fired you have to be so so so so dumb and worthless. I'm just going to hope that i dont get in a wreck anytime soon.. i rather be happy and risk the job. I got a college degree so if i need to find another one i can.

Back
Top Bottom