Just wondering, is there ANY possible chance that my LED lights might be the reason why this is happening, because if so i'd need to know so i can replace them. Again i its a 300w and i put the height to around 25-30" ????

Thanks
I go about 20-25 inches away in the same stage you are in now so that's good

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yeah the thing is im really new to this whole thing and i went quite cheap with mine ( $100 ) and after doing lots of research i got the sense that high end led like yours are great but low end ones are risky. If i send you the link to the ones i got can anyone out there inspect them for me ?

Appreciate anyone looking at this post btw :)
Well that is kinda true but untrue at the same time. I use cheap Chinese lights from eBay and I'm pulling great numbers

dude i have no idea about the soli, i just got it from like a supermarket, if you could suggest any soil that would be awesome, or what to look out for. Here is the link to the lights, thanks again :
Roleadro 300w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Plants Veg and Flower,With Daisy Chain Function,Larger Size Plant Light: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors
There's some great stuff here on soils. You should do some research and see what you can come up with on a budget. There's so much here you'll be a genious on soil lol

There's some great stuff here on soils. You should do some research and see what you can come up with on a budget. There's so much here you'll be a genious on soil lol

hah yeah ill definitely have a look, i always see the fox farm stuff cropping up, but im not in murica so i can't get it. What was your take on the lights btw? and i think im just going to start over with different soli and get a water ph tester. I feel like you where right though with the nute burn being that the soli has pre made stuff in it. Because all the other plants had the exact same symptoms and i used the same soil. it must be that or the water i used, seeing as it was tap water its got loads of crap in it so next time ill test it.

Thanks for all of your help :Namaste:

I've always used Biobizz light mix, it's not got much added to it so may have to supplement CalMag. But just generally anything that doesn't have too much added to it in terms of nutrients. Makes it so much easier later on when you need to add nutrients as then you know exactly what the plants is getting.

Light looks ok, has all the spectrum required. Doesn't show it's par rating tho. Best way to find out if it's any good is just to use it, I'm sure it will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I just had a look at the soli, looks great. So at what stage would you start adding your nuts, in terms of weeks starting from potting it ?? Thanks ill be keeping them, just want to see some good results :circle-of-love:

Did you guys just plant straight away from germination into the light mix, or did you use a cube between the transition. Just wondering because its got a EC of 1.2, not sure if that's quite high or not ?

Back
Top Bottom