Nube moving his way up

hashishan

hello this is rob and mel, were first time growers. were currently growing a few plants in a home made grow box and the species is unknown. one is around a month old and the other is a few weeks old... could any of you please tell us the "Dos and Don'ts"
so far our plants look really good but we would like to keep them that way
how deep should the pot be for the plant? and are there any brands of fertilizer that we could buy at any home and garden stores.
We also heard that if you take womens birth control pills and turn them into powder and add it to the plants soil it will help make them female cuz of the female hormones in them.. we havent done that yet, were waiting so we dont kill it or somethin. we have a very tight budget but any info will help rob is a smart guy.btw sex is still undeturmined.....:yummy::yummy:

High and welcome to the 420 community. Click the link below to find many of the answers to your questions. Keep posting, good luck with your grow.

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Peace and good growin' :rollit:

Hi there welcome to the forums you're sure to learn many things about the wonderful world of Ganja.Good luck with your grow

hello this is rob and mel, were first time growers. were currently growing a few plants in a home made grow box and the species is unknown. one is around a month old and the other is a few weeks old... could any of you please tell us the "Dos and Don'ts"
so far our plants look really good but we would like to keep them that way
how deep should the pot be for the plant? and are there any brands of fertilizer that we could buy at any home and garden stores.
We also heard that if you take womens birth control pills and turn them into powder and add it to the plants soil it will help make them female cuz of the female hormones in them.. we havent done that yet, were waiting so we dont kill it or somethin. we have a very tight budget but any info will help rob is a smart guy.btw sex is still undeturmined.....:yummy::yummy:

First off welcome t 420mag, second I wouldn't try the birth control thing. Use 5 gallon buckets for the largest plants possible.I'd recomend foxfarms organtic soil and nutes, for sure worth the money. Good luck.:ganjamon:

Welcome to 420 Magazine Rob & Mel.
How big is the grow box?
What type of lights do you currently have set up for this?
Are they on a timer set up for vegatative growth stage? such as an 18/6 cycle?
Yes 3-5 gallon pots start to finish, depending on your time frame to grow these out.
But lets see what you have to work with first.
Soil Grows? Yes Fox Farms Ocean Forest 1.5 Cu Ft bags available at most Nurserys and or Garden Centers.
No to Female Birth Control Pills in the soil. Let the Scientists have fun on this alone.

Available Nutrients in Liquid form. "Earth Juice Grow" or Fox Farms, this is for the begining growth stages prior to flowering.

the box is 5x5x5x5 ft. i have a floresent shop light hanging in there for now.not sure on the wattage as i did not see any writting/markings on bulbs.(it has been in my possesion for a while i also plane to put a couple of those 100w floresent twist bulbs the energy efishent ones.and yes i have the fan and lights on a 18/6 timer.i germanated one before the others kind of as a test.and it is about 1 1/2 months old.and the others are still in seedling state.there are many seedlings as they are bagseed and i cannot be sure of the sex.i plan to sort out the week and the males.and as far as fertalizer i am using a petters brand.a couple of people here said it would work.just got it today.

thank you for your help cherma i know i have alot to learn.but ya got to start somewhere right?

its a 17w softwhite floresent tube

If you look for the 150 watt equivalent (42 watt) CFLs at WalMart or some other place, you might be able to find the right kelvin rating. They usually cost less than 10 dollars each. I've found both warm and cool white versions. They really put out a lot of light for the price.

I think any grow box with 4 dimensions like yours should grow some pretty trippy buds. Best wishes. :peace::ganjamon::peace:

It's the ones who never start that I think of too. But yes we all do start somewhere.
Peters, I used it years ago indoor growing. I liked the 5-50-17 varigated Violet Booster for flowering as it was easy and economical to use.
What size and type of containers again are being used?
Any chance on upcoming pics?

freaknature i went to day and picked up the cfls at lowes I got 4 for 5 dollars 100w with 1600 lumens per bulb, i have two of them in there now and currently waiting on more fixtures. its a ghetto little set up but it works for my first time, ill clean it up later...bye the way all of you are great for helping me and checking in on my progress.ive tryied to get help but people keep telling me to read posts and trust me i have read alot of them but ya know they only help so much.you guys are great!

1127080225.jpg

my start

11270802241.jpg

my first set of five bladed leafs

1204080030.jpg

the brand of fertalizer

1204080115.jpg

the 17w soft white fluorescent with home made reflector hanging from chains so i can adjust the hight

1204080115a.jpg

home made fan made from old window fan and a cd stacker.

1204080146.jpg

my girl holdin new bright ass cfls i bought today

1204080144a.jpg

two cfls on my larger plant.with its 2nd set of five

1204080143.jpg

outside of grow box...

cherma i am using 3.5 gallon round buckets with drain holes

thanks man.ya gotta do what you gotta do.so do you think the cfl's willl work for flowering?

looks good let me know how it turns out :peace:and happy smoking :bong:

Back
Top Bottom