Nutes for flowering?

Woodstock senior

I'm basically a new grower and thought I'd try an outside grow. I'm in the northeastern U.S.
I have 4 plants in fox farm ocean forest,did well all summer. Now plants showing signs of budding for a couple weeks.
What would be a good nutrition to help in the budding process?
Also noticed quite a few yellowing leaves on a couple of them, mostly on the lower area.Should these leaves be removed?

Hey bud,
I’m in the Northeast also. This is my first season growing outdoors an I got off to a late start.
I did have a plant showing deficiencies last week as she started to flower.
Itop dressed her with half cup Kelp meal an a quarter cup neem meal. Seems to have helped a bunch.
Im a noob outdoor grower so I would not take this as advice an run with it. I’d wait for an experienced grower to chime in.
I did want to comment an wish you luck from one fellow New England grower to another.
best of luck

Oops. I also top dressed her with earth worm castings. Out maybe half an inch over the soil with the kelp an neem then watered it all in.

Yea ! remove the yellowed leaves - no harm to plant and this normal - how to top dress - after you water you plant then top dress right after - your top dress ingredents are OK but why neem meal -

Yea ! remove the yellowed leaves - no harm to plant and this normal - how to top dress - after you water you plant then top dress right after - your top dress ingredents are OK but why neem meal -
Hi Mr Man:)
I’ve read that Neem seed meal enhances microbial activity, making your soil even more alive! It also strengthens root systems, and can help control unwanted nematode populations, fungus, and soil pathogens.
1664581868703.png

I watered after top dressing:(
I also read this was the correct way. I’ll give your way a shot next time an water before. Thanks for the help!

Hey bud,
I’m in the Northeast also. This is my first season growing outdoors an I got off to a late start.
I did have a plant showing deficiencies last week as she started to flower.
Itop dressed her with half cup Kelp meal an a quarter cup neem meal. Seems to have helped a bunch.
Im a noob outdoor grower so I would not take this as advice an run with it. I’d wait for an experienced grower to chime in.
I did want to comment an wish you luck from one fellow New England grower to another.
best of luck. Thanks.... peace!

Hi Mr Man:)
I’ve read that Neem seed meal enhances microbial activity, making your soil even more alive! It also strengthens root systems, and can help control unwanted nematode populations, fungus, and soil pathogens.
1664581838593.png

I watered after top dressing:(
I also read this was the correct way. I’ll give your way a shot next time an water before. Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the tip !!!! have you ever looked at Re-charge or Myco-Chum. Also Mammopnth P make a organic insect product. I use Massive Bloom (Green Planet) Liquid Gold (Kelp4Less) and Alaska fish fertilizer (veg) and their More bloom in flower

Thanks for the tip !!!! have you ever looked at Re-charge or Myco-Chum. Also Mammopnth P make a organic insect product. I use Massive Bloom (Green Planet) Liquid Gold (Kelp4Less) and Alaska fish fertilizer (veg) and their More bloom in flower
You’re welcome my friend!
I do use recharge an love it! I’ll have a look at the Mammoth p organic insect product! Thank you!

I'm basically a new grower and thought I'd try an outside grow. I'm in the northeastern U.S.
I have 4 plants in fox farm ocean forest,did well all summer. Now plants showing signs of budding for a couple weeks.
What would be a good nutrition to help in the budding process?
Also noticed quite a few yellowing leaves on a couple of them, mostly on the lower area.Should these leaves be removed?
Yes remove those bottom yellow leaves. I'm up in Boston I've been outdoors for about 5 seasons now. Very end of July they'll start the change so before that I take off any and all lower leaves, anything that's blocking a bud site I also top 3x in veg and I use MegaCrop it's the best product I swear by it now! Gives the plants all she needs without having to mix 10 bottles nutes together! From the very first feeding they explode!

Yes remove those bottom yellow leaves. I'm up in Boston I've been outdoors for about 5 seasons now. Very end of July they'll start the change so before that I take off any and all lower leaves, anything that's blocking a bud site I also top 3x in veg and I use MegaCrop it's the best product I swear by it now! Gives the plants all she needs without having to mix 10 bottles nutes together! From the very first feeding they explode!
Sounds right for me,I will definitely try it...thanks mucho

Have you ever tried fox farm big bloom?
Yes my entire time growing. Started this year and I can see difference. So easy too. 4 grams and bye! This one is only 32 days old clone!!! ( it rooted 42 days ago and I put straight in bucket) raised on just MC. For 32 day old clone!!!! Yes please

Attachments

• 20200730_170801.jpg
    20200730_170801.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
I just bought some. Why not. You can really tell between plants that have Terp and dont?
Terpinator increased the plants production of trocho,es - mow when it comes to strains it's like this som,e satrains produce more than others ---Hey check out this one "Sugar Cane" (In House Genetics)for exceptional coverage the whole plant turned white even he fan leaves !!

Terpinator increased the plants production of trocho,es - mow when it comes to strains it's like this som,e satrains produce more than others ---Hey check out this one "Sugar Cane" (In House Genetics)for exceptional coverage the whole plant turned white even he fan leaves !!
Nice! This season I've got a Bubba Kush that already stinks! A Lowryder and a Buckner! Cant wait to try it!

Nice! This season I've got a Bubba Kush that already stinks! A Lowryder and a Buckner! Cant wait to try it!
all I can say that "this stuff really works" you will see - one can use in veg but I don't I just use in flower from 10-30 ml increasing while in flower - consider stop using last few week of flower because of a flush What other nutes are you using ?

all I can say that "this stuff really works" you will see - one can use in veg but I don't I just use in flower from 10-30 ml increasing while in flower - consider stop using last few week of flower because of a flush What other nutes are you using ?
MegaCrop! Best nute I've ever used

Thank you all for the helpful comments. I was also wondering what balances you guys use in your fertilizer? I see that some people use a 0-30-20 for a bloom enhancer. Do you prefer liquid fertilizers or do a top dress. Any information helps! Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil in pots.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom