Nutes?

fushigi

Right now I am currently using Jack's Classic 20-20-20 and am planning on using the bloom booster 10-30-20 during the flowering. I was wondering are these good nutes to be using

I havent heard of them but the numbers are good. You can use any ferts to grow. Is that a dry fert or liquid? Ill do some googling

After reading this All Purpose - J. R. Peters Inc. Fertilizer Products And Services I would say yes. It sounds very promising when it comes to growing. I may have to try this my self. :thumb:

Fully chelated trace elements. Manganese, Iron, Copper, Boron, Zinc and Molybdenum are the trace or micronutrients is all good to me:thumb:

Heres some more info for ya

Dissolve the following amounts in 1 gallon of water.
1/2 tsp. = 125 ppm
1 tsp. = 250 ppm
1 tbsp. = 750 ppm

Wizhigh thanks so much for the feedback I look forward to seeing the results of them during my grow

Thank You for openning me up to a new fertilizer:cheesygrinsmiley: I am to. I will be calling my local nursery to see if they carry any Jacks. I did more homework on the stuff and found alot of things they carry that will make for an excellent grow. Im interested in there Pure water LX 17-4-17 and All Purpose LX 21-5-20. Seems to me that using this stuff will and can reduce all future PH lockouts and deficiencies :thumb:

I used Jacks blossom booster buring flowering outdoors with good results.I followed the direction on package. if you look at thread titled nutes what to use and how to use then a tutorial, it mentions peters and if I understand it right you should follow same schedule as miracle grow with flushing them every so often.

Wiz I hope these nutes work well for you and I am hoping for good results as well.

Oldhipppie thanks for the info I will look into it just to get the best amount of time to flush and for how long

I use $5 nutrients that you can buy from any garden shop that is labeled for veggies , and my girls come in fantastic . All these "bloom kits" r overrated. Maybe I will relabel this bottle of nutes I got over here call it TK Highs Blooming PowER , make the price 3X's higher so People will buy it :)

I havent heard of them but the numbers are good. You can use any ferts to grow.
I agree that 95% of ferts cab be used to grow, but I did try Bio fertilizer once and goddamn my girls started going nuts leafs dying leafs turning colors etc.. So once in a while u can run into a fert that just wasnt made for growing weed. Very rare but it can happen. Switched to something made for people that got veggie gardens and been stuck on it ever since.
Just thought Id point that out ,

Well thank you guys so much for you input I'm very curious as to how my plants will do with the Jack's Classic

Well thank you guys so much for you input I'm very curious as to how my plants will do with the Jack's Classic

Any number of plants you like. I spoke with a store that sells that stuff and she told me that its one of the best ferts around. I guess it cost more to put trace nutrients in ferts so thats why most ferts arent as great. She said Jacks is one of the top because it has all trace nutes plus there high %. Like boron, zinc, manganese, calcium is like 3% or higher in the LX & Pro of Jacks ferts. Plus it PH's your solution also. So thats an extra youll never have to buy PH UP & DOWN any more. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom