Nutrient floating in a ten gallon fish tank no fish?

Thanks villageidot thats good to hear . It just always seemed like no matter where you got it from it was always the same like little weed rocks ....guess it all came from the same place the res

Of course i will serpent ....kinda funny im at depot all the time and never thought to look . I hope to start gathering some stuff this weekend .

Of course i will serpent ....kinda funny im at depot all the time and never thought to look . I hope to start gathering some stuff this weekend .

Between Home De-Pot and wally world the only thing i end up buying from the hydro store is my nutes and supplements. Finding ways to do cool stuff as cheap as possible is half the fun. lol

I would have to go look them up to see the genetics line for a real opinion and I am busy for the next few hours.

That said Afghan and or Kush lines are excellent!

Thats cool man no need to go out of your way lol i was wondering if they were a major no no im sure they will be ok mainly indica and they photograph very well.. has anyone had any experience with this company are they reputable?

Well hello all sorry about the gap it posts but alas i was throttled. So as a update i have acquired some stuff. I have half of the lights i did end up going to the local hydroponics shop for some things due to the lack of anything useful at lowes. I got some black one side white one side poly, some nutrient , some net pots, expanded clay balls hydroton,rockwool .... so what i decided was to half ass it until the seeds arrive . I took some commercial seed started the germination process in paper towels with fishtank water.last night when i got back from the hydro shop i built the little grow area hung the four lights , and put together a very bastardized setup in a about one gallon pretzel container with net pot, hydrotron, aerator , and rock wool .put the semi sprouted seeds in the rock wool i figure this will keep me entertained until i can get more lights and a legit bucket and the good seeds

Sounds like a nice simple set up should be good until you upgraded like you said just get it going until the good stuff comes keep us updated

Honestly it's a tricky one you have to be somewhat precise you need to Judge the space and judge your grow but after time youll get the hang after a few grows and you'll know when to the flick to 12/12 All in good time you'll see some people veg for three weeks some veg for six all on your preference i've been vegging zombie Kush for nine weeks the whole time I've been flowering my other grow (SLH purple Urkel and bubbalicious) After harvest was done the zombie went in it's huge but I have the room for it

I know their sideways don't kill me photos about a week and a half old it's exploding even more now
IMG_58095.JPG
IMG_58068.JPG

Gotchya so whenever after a month or so depending on what im after ... i will try to post a pic or two soon of my abomination of a setup...this rock wool stuff is killing me if i had kept them in the paper towel like i normally do and planted them in soil i would have two inch plants by now

Sooo my girls have sprouted and are about a inch out of the rock wool . I account the slow germination time to the cool temps of the rock wool. Is it time to fire up the lights ? Thoughts on the cycle 18/6 24/0 20/4 ??? In my little setup i made a prolly 3 1/2"x2" x2" chunk of rock wool .i have the bottom 3/4" or so sitting in the fish tank water should i remove some of the water now .its a 3.75 net pot one layer of clay the rock wool and more clay surrounding the cube o rock wool. I will try to fire up my hotspot and post some pics this afternoon...

Thank you
Sticky Vicky

ya some picks would be nice your seeds are not auto right just do 18/6 or 24H of light Villiageidiot has a good :idea: you should make a journal and everyone can check the grow out :high-five:

Welp i got photos uploaded somewhere in this site lol some of the instructions seem to be for a pc i on the other hand am on Android hmmm also have no idea how to get this moved ......hang in there guys im tryin to follow your suggestions... in the mean while all seems well in the tent ...i am a little worried that having the rock wool bottom in the water is going to drown the little ladies.

Back
Top Bottom