Nutrient lockout?

BiGBudzz33

Hey guys. Running into a problem. I was iffy on whether or not the past week that these girls started nutrient lockout. I dont want to flush again because i did one about a week ago and afraid they will die. Need help guys. I have to go out and buy a ph test kit for soil/water. Check out the main vain in the middle of the leaf. The actual stem of the plants are green and good color. But were the leaves branch off the stem are turning bad. Can i transplant them or what action should i take?! Appreciate the help. BiGBudzz.

Attachments

• 1553620250908254132297.jpg
    1553620250908254132297.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 1553620314752946791663.jpg
    1553620314752946791663.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 63
A little more info would be helpful, for the people who can give you some answers.

First off, I just want to say, I've had ph problems in the past, but never a full on lock out. From what I've seen here researching lock out, is that the leaves themselves start showing signs by turning different colors, twisting, wilting, rust spots, holes, or falling off. Each sign has its own nutrient deficiency thats correlated to it.

Personally, I'm growing Blue Dream, and all 3 have purple in the veins and stems. I do not believe it's from a ph problem or a deficiency. I think it's in the genetics of the strain, as alot of Blue Dream has that purple bud "bag appeal". I've grown alot over the years, and have had many plants with purple veins and stems.

I'm not saying you don't have an issue, but I think you'd see more signs other than the purple veins.
Might be a good idea to input your strain name into the search bar, and see if you can find other grow journals with it, to compare the leaves.

Hopefully, someone who has grown your strain, can chime in.....

First off, I just want to say, I've had ph problems in the past, but never a full on lock out. From what I've seen here researching lock out, is that the leaves themselves start showing signs by turning different colors, twisting, wilting, rust spots, holes, or falling off. Each sign has its own nutrient deficiency thats correlated to it.

Personally, I'm growing Blue Dream, and all 3 have purple in the veins and stems. I do not believe it's from a ph problem or a deficiency. I think it's in the genetics of the strain, as alot of Blue Dream has that purple bud "bag appeal". I've grown alot over the years, and have had many plants with purple veins and stems.

I'm not saying you don't have an issue, but I think you'd see more signs other than the purple veins.
Might be a good idea to input your strain name into the search bar, and see if you can find other grow journals with it, to compare the leaves.

Ahh gotchya. These strains ive never grown or seen before. I

Ok i hear ya. Dually noted. Thanks CC

Most times with purple vain's there will be lack of green color more of a light green and slow growth with cal/mag being low. Like it has been said some blue aka berry based strains will have colored stems sometime purple sometimes dark red. Cal/mag locks out around 6.3 Ph in soil just incase thats not known.

Most times with purple vain's there will be lack of green color more of a light green and slow growth with cal/mag being low. Like it has been said some blue aka berry based strains will have colored stems sometime purple sometimes dark red. Cal/mag locks out around 6.3 Ph in soil just incase thats not known.
Ah good deal. Ive been doing alot of tests to see whats going on. The only thing that i have round done the problem to be is under watering, i think. I havent been having a 10% runoff in awhile. Could be it.

Ah good deal. Ive been doing alot of tests to see whats going on. The only thing that i have round done the problem to be is under watering, i think. I havent been having a 10% runoff in awhile. Could be it.
You want that runoff. Salts will build up and cause symptoms like lockout. This isn’t a lockout though. I’ve had lockout and it looks way worse then this. I’m leaning on the calmag side or a genetic trait of the strain. I got blueberry clones and the stem and leaf vain is purple. Try the calmag and water as if you was flushing. Once. To get salts out

You want that runoff. Salts will build up and cause symptoms like lockout. This isn’t a lockout though. I’ve had lockout and it looks way worse then this. I’m leaning on the calmag side or a genetic trait of the strain. I got blueberry clones and the stem and leaf vain is purple. Try the calmag and water as if you was flushing. Once. To get salts out

Thnx man. My calmag just came in yesterday

Back
Top Bottom