Nutrients to high

Bandjeepers

Ive been watching a friends grow for a few days while he is out of town. He is due to return friday evening. I added about a gallon of water with a nutrient level of about 400 (was told to stay between 400-600 when adding water) And now all of a sudden the nutrient level is around 1800pm. The resivor is probablly around 2-3 gallon. How do I lower this so my friend doesnt kill me. All the info listed is what I know sorry Im a grow virgin just was playing babysitter.

Strain - Random seeds
# of Plants - 3
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup -small safe type with ventilation and lights
Light - Not exactly sure
Nutrients - moon dust
Medium - small rocks
PPM - 900
PH - 6-6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 3x3 maybe
Pests - None Known

400-600 PPM for the reservoir? Well, at this point just dump it out and start over. Read the dosage level in the back of Moon Dust and add only 1/4 of that in the rez, then meter the water. If it's under 400 add another 1/4 until you reach the desired range. Hope that helps.

Yeah thats when adding another gallon of water if the water is low. And as I stated this isnt my grow just baby sitting so would prefer to be able to lower the nutrient level more so than just dump out and start over

Been having to add a gallon or so bout every day. So Ill try that this evening when the lights come on :D thanks alot. Sorry for being such a nub just dont wanna be a bad babysitter.

Back
Top Bottom