Nutrition schedule question

Gshoo

Hi Guys,

I have a question about this nutrition schedule attached below.
From what I see, I understand that this is the feeding schedule for an auto-flower. Because the whole cycle is 12 weeks to harvest.
According to this table how should I continue to feed normal plant after the second week. Because in the list shows how to feed flowering plant from the third week. Should I continue with the same type and amount of nutrition until it starts flowering. Hope that makes sense. The brand is Bio Bizz.

94ECB48E-2850-4FC0-A17B-62C30955B336.jpeg

With those schedules- you just stretch them out to cover the number of weeks you veg/flower.

So if you veg for 8 weeks then just carry on with the listed feed for ‘semana dos’ all the way through veg.

Likewise with flowering. Most strains I find take ten weeks flowering at least to finish. Some strains 16 weeks or longer. You just stretch the feed schedule out, as if it was written on something elastic, to cover the longer period.

* i should also add, I’m not saying the BioBizz feeding schedule itself is necessarily perfect. You may or may not fry your plants, etc. I’m just explaining the timeline thing.

With those schedules- you just stretch them out to cover the number of weeks you veg/flower.

So if you veg for 8 weeks then just carry on with the listed feed for ‘semana dos’ all the way through veg.

Likewise with flowering. Most strains I find take ten weeks at least to finish. Some strains 16 weeks or longer. You just stretch the feed schedule out, as if it was written on something elastic, to cover the longer period.

* i should also add, I’m not saying the BioBizz feeding schedule itself is necessarily perfect. You may or may not fry your plants, etc. I’m just exokaimgkn the timeline thing.
Thank you very much!

You’re welcome Gshoo.
Yeah, as far as the actual feeding amounts, there are quite a few people on the forum that use BioBizz so you can ask around and check how it’s working for them. Different strains have different needs as well.
You may have to vary things yourself. Probably will.

Back
Top Bottom