Obama is taking questions

rugdoc

"WhiteHouse.gov is once again asking the public to pose questions directly to President Obama via its 'Open For Questions' service. The topic of this week's forum is the national economy, and not surprisingly, many of you have already put forward questions to the President regarding the taxation and regulation of cannabis.

For example, the most popular question in the category "Budget" is: "With over 1 out of 30 Americans controlled by the penal system, why not legalize, control, and tax marijuana to change the failed war on drugs into a money making, money saving boost to the economy?"

Similarly, under the topic "Financial Stability," most asked question is: "Would you support the bill currently going through the California legislature to legalize and tax marijuana, boosting the economy and reducing drug cartel related violence?"

Marijuana-related questions also top the "Green Jobs and Energy" category, and are among the top vote-getters on the site overall.

According to website, President Obama will "answer some of the most popular submissions live at WhiteHouse.gov" on Thursday morning. That means that we only have a few more hours left to contact the White House.

Please take a moment right now to log on the WhiteHouse.gov/OpenForQuestions and vote for the questions above, as well as others pertaining to the need to regulate cannabis. Let the President know that millions of American voters believe that the time has come to tax and regulate marijuana. Help us send The White House a message our elected leaders can't ignore. " - Norml web site

click on this link we dont have much time! Open For Questions

questions just closed but I think you still can vote on some things

Voting on questions to be asked closed at 9:30 am and the town hall question answer session is set for 11:30 am Eastern. WOW, go to the site, ya can still see how the voting went, BY FAR and above are questions pertaining to legalization and taxing MJ for RECREATIONAL uses. America is coming out of the Government Induced Haze of reefer madness. It should be legalized in it's entirety, not just for medical, as this just puts more costs and restrictions on a PLANT put here by God. LEAVE IT ALONE !! Ya can tax it's SALE but that is ALL !! There needs to be some taxation to pay for LIMITED GOVERNMENT programs and law enforcement, fire services, etc. But the LEO's need REAL LAWS to deal with REAL CRIMINALS not peaceful, honest, hard working and or disabled to any extent CITIZENS !! The Flat Tax would solve settle all the economy problems EXCEPT how to keep self serving POLITICIANS in their self-appointed Elite Class, instructing US on how much of the dream can be ours, Only pay Taxes when you Purchase something, keep ALL your paycheck and do not pay Tax on your savings or earnings.

Fox news just asked people to email them thier questions that they sent Obama so I sent them this one
Has the administration given any thought to legalizing marijuana, as a cash crop to fuel the economy? Why not make available, regulate, and tax something that that about 10 million Americans use regularly and is less harmful than tobacco or alcohol.

not mine but summed up everything I think

you can email Fox news here
happeningnow@foxnews.com

Obama just totally blew off the Legalization Question, I just watched it and I'm listening as I type this. They , as in EVERYONE in the room LAUGHED like little little school kids, as did Obama. SHAME SHAME SHAME

I just wrote the white house about the shameful behavior of the President in regards to Marijuana reform. I encourage everyone to do the same, tell him he is a disgrace to his own constituents!

Contact Us

Fox news is going to have "someone" on about legalization of Marijuana. Everyone tune in!

Obama just totally blew off the Legalization Question, I just watched it and I'm listening as I type this. They , as in EVERYONE in the room LAUGHED like little little school kids, as did Obama. SHAME SHAME SHAME

Agreed. There are people in this country that benefit from cannabis as medicine. Some of these people are terminally ill, and I doubt they having a laugh over the Federal Government considering them criminals.

It is far easier to side step the issue or laugh it off then to confront the problem head on in a serious manner. :peace:

Change? Or really just the same old BS? :peace:

Yea Blew it off, like it was a joke question or something. He started laughing as his intro to the question, like you would be XXTRA patient with someone that you have showed something to a thousand times and still don't get it, ABSOLUTELY treated as a joke and " No I don't haha think that legalizing hehe marijuana will hoho help the economy in ANY way .hehehahahoho."...So there, in yer face amerikka, wait till ya see what's in store heh heh

We are fucked as Americans if this President wont listen to the Americans about a "change" issue.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama had some fun with at least one question at his online town hall, saying he doesn't think legalizing marijuana is a good strategy for turning around the economy.

Obama told the audience Thursday that one of the most popular questions was whether legalization of the illicit drug would help pull the nation out of the recession. The president jokingly said: "I don't know what this says about the online audience."

In a serious response, he said he didn't think that was a good economic policy.
-------------------------------------

:rolleyes3

The only thing I'm laughing at Mr. Obama (out of disgust and disbelief) is your "Economic Stimulus Plan" that put more of my money into the pockets of such well deserving people as upper AIG executives. Government subsidized big-businesses... welcome the new kids on the welfare block! :peace:

Fuck the government, they are never going to legalize it. So it's up to us to over grow the government! We must plant our seeds!

Seed Bombs: Walk-By Guerilla Gardening!
Combine 2 parts mixed bag seed with 3 parts compost.
Stir in 5 parts powdered red or brown clay.
Moisten with water until mixture is damp enough to mold into balls.
Pinch off a penny-sized piece of the clay mixture and roll it between
the palms of your hands until it forms a tight ball (1 inch in
diameter).
Set the balls on newspaper and allow to dry for 24-48 hours. Store
in a cool, dry, place until ready to sow.
Throw the balls into vacant lots, pavement cracks, long standing
rubbish piles, or anywhere that would benefit from a bit of random
"greenery"! I personally like to "plant" mine around police stations,
city court houses, or in the dirt by any government building! Even
out your car window as you are driving by. On those back roads or along the highway. At public and state parks too! The possibilities are endless!
:roorrip:

We should propose that Marijuana be legalized and the proceeds for the taxation would go to School reform. Not only would this pasify the Marijuana community it would fund Obamas Education reform. It is win/win and we should all write our representatives and ask them the questions.

Back
Top Bottom