Damagoman

I was just gonna PM this to Jeeper But
Looks like the fellas are in the middle of an UpGrade :cheesygrinsmiley:

RE: Ohio medical cannabis Update
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Sep 10, 2007 12:23 PM

Ohio medical cannabis Update
Friends,

I like these kind of updates when there is ACTION involved...

I have great news....

Yours truly is going to be part of a documentary right here in Ohio.. A college student is doing a a film on medical cannabis and I get to play a major role in it..

The taping will begin this Saturday September 15, 2007 at my home in Kettering. If you would like to come hangout and watch the taping ... feel free to get a hold of me.

Also I have been asked to mentor a student doing his project on legalizing medical marijuana. I get to participate in all aspects of this project and get to attend the graduation of this young man.

Both of these students are from opposite ends of the state and I am honored and humbled at the same time to be able to help them in their quest to share or find the truth.

This week I will be at the Ohio statehouse on Friday Sept 14,2007 If anyone wants to go... get a hold of me. I have a 11 am appointment

Jim Cowen is representing North Ohio NORML and MMJ ACTION NETWORK as a driver for Ken Locke to promote Ron Paul for president bike ride in South Carolina at the request of Marc Emery to find out more click on link .I need to clarify that Marc Emery invited Ken Locke not Jim Cowen.. Ken Locke invited us/ Jim Cowen to participate

As you can see our week is full ...What are you going to do? Will ya call the senators and ask them to support compassion in Ohio by supporting the Ohio Compassionate Act ?

---------

That woman sure is a Hard worker,
let's Help her out as much as possible!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom