Oil-free Cannabis lotion: is it possible?

UnclefnD

I’ve been using a 3:1 THC:CBD commercially available salve for my Cramp Fasiculation Syndrome with excellent results. However, due to the oil base of the product, it breaks my skin out. Does anyone have a solution they would like to share? Thank you so much.

Have u tried different oils

Olive
Evoo
Grape seed
Coconut
Pumpkin

I'd try various ones see if they are different
Also lavender essential oils help with irritation, maybe add some to what u use now, see if it helps

I’ve been using a 3:1 THC:CBD commercially available salve for my Cramp Fasiculation Syndrome with excellent results. However, due to the oil base of the product, it breaks my skin out. Does anyone have a solution they would like to share? Thank you so much.

I think oil in general is the issue. It’s clogging my pores and causing acne. I’m looking for a home made remedy. Perhaps an alcohol tincture I could add to a dermatological lotion I already use for dry skin? Is there a good alcohol tincture recipe you recommend?

Attachments

• 91298BD6-250A-42E4-BD15-11287C7779DF.jpeg
    91298BD6-250A-42E4-BD15-11287C7779DF.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 171

@UnclefnD, it is feasible to extract cannabis oil directly from the buds into liquid DMSO, then simply apply the DMSO as a lotion to your legs as a pain liniment, etc. When first starting to use it, DMSO will leave your legs a bit red and itchy for half an hour, but apply aloe vera to help ease this. With time, you'll find your skin becomes more tolerant of DMSO. Proceed cautiously, because DMSO makes your skin absorb the cannabis much better and can make it seem like you have taken more medication (cannabis or any other med you may be taking) than you actually have. Before involving cannabis, I suggest that you dilute some DMSO with distilled water, 50%, and trial that on your skin, just in case it's going to be no improvement over oils. There's a facebook group "topical DMSO pain liniment" for further details.

Back
Top Bottom