Okay...So I get this newsletter/e-mail from...

Dobie

...the good people I bought my Deep Water Culture system from and low & behold, there is a link to this new world of knowledge and information...thanks Roseman! I'm really glad to be here!

A little about me; I'm a musician who has decided to grow my own inspiration and since then, I've been on the search for knowledge. As of today, I'm in the flowering stage! Had some issues with algae and I'm afraid a little case of root rot. The good news is, I went into this knowing there was going to be a learning curve, and sometimes I get closer to the bottom than the top of that curve. But in the end, I still think I'm gonna be pretty happy...pretty soon....

Namaste

Dobie

Hi Dobie, There are a couple of Deep Water Culture here that will not let you fail in growing your inspiration. :grinjoint:
Hey :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Yes make yourself to home please.
Have you seen our 420 contests?
Please vote. 420 Contests
I'll see you around this place.
:peace:

Thanks CcJ, I'll be lookin around quite a bit:reading420magazine:

Today I changed water, cleaned everything well (including spraying the roots & gently cleaning them), re-filled with Micro & Bloom & about 3 oz of Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) plus a frozen water bottle. So far, she has already started perking up nicely! I'm not sure but...I think she smiled at me...:thumb:

HEY Dobie,
Welcome, your a Deep Water Culture. I'm a Deep Water Culture and student of RM also.
Dobie, you came to the right place for help and knowledge. Great people here.
Fire up a journal, Pop some pics up. How far along are ya into flowering?

And Welcome.

...the good people I bought my Deep Water Culture system from and low & behold, there is a link to this new world of knowledge and information...thanks Roseman! I'm really glad to be here!

A little about me; I'm a musician in Arkansas who has decided to grow my own inspiration and since then, I've been on the search for knowledge. As of today, I'm in the flowering stage! Had some issues with algae and I'm afraid a little case of root rot. The good news is, I went into this knowing there was going to be a learning curve, and sometimes I get closer to the bottom than the top of that curve. But in the end, I still think I'm gonna be pretty happy...pretty soon....

Namaste

Dobie

Hey Dobie,
I got the same link from SH and have been here for a month or so. this is a great source of info. Stop in at the bubble head thread and introduce yourself. I have learned way more than I could have imagined. You can start a grow journal and we all will help you keep an eye on it with great advice and hints. :welcome:

Today I changed water, cleaned everything well (including spraying the roots & gently cleaning them), re-filled with Micro & Bloom & about 3 oz of Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) plus a frozen water bottle. So far, she has already started perking up nicely! I'm not sure but...I think she smiled at me...:thumb:

Have you taken out your water pump yet? If the roots are well into the water resevoir you can remove it. This will help some with heat. I also keep 2 gallons of res water in my refrigerator and remove a gallon and replace with refrigerated water and cool what you have taken. Their are lots of tricks that you can learn very quickly. Hope to see you around.

:wood:

Glad to see your getting dialed in my friend! :welcome:to 420Mag and :thanks:for joining our 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Info and Wisdom across the globe, feel free to ask any questions that we may help with but always remember to stay safe and stay in touch. We all thank Roseman for all he does to assist in our cause he is a Cannabis Warrior and you and he are part of our 420Mag Family now so sit back lite up and take your shoes off. We are all just pasing thru and hope to leave the planet a little greener every day.:smokin::cool::peace:
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome to 420, Dobie :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. I'm glad you found us and got the newsletter!

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here! There are threads just for Deep Water Culture!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Pit Viper, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. Please visit the Deep Water Culture Home Thread when you find the time! :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom