Old cylinder scrog

Debeest

Howdy all,

Been lookin about for couple of months now and used to post on overgrow. Never actually grown a plant, its always been something ive been interested in and hope to achieve one day in the near future.

The main reason im posting, is because when i used to check out overgrow there was a journal which caught my eye which involved 2 CFLs and a horizontal cylinder setup with the CFL's coming in from either side, needless to say the results where astonishing and brought me a new found faith in CFLs, Ive been hunting around for the thread hoping it may have been recovered or saved somewhere. Ive yet to see anything that compares with just the 2 CFLs.

Any of you guys shed any light :smokin: or point me in the directions of something similar. Cheers, im looking forward to being part of this community.

Debeest

CFLs are good but i have no clue what your talking about. Im pretty new too so WHATS UP MAN!?!?!?!? :grinjoint:

hey thanks for the replies how you guys doin?
Boss' grow is awesome, had a thorough look thru that grow and it taught me alot. Does anyone remember the horizontal cylinder scrog off overgrow, it was a major breakthrough with cfls.

Im doin fantastic. Going to go hang with mt bro and do the deed :smokin:. You have me interested in this technique. If you find some information on it send me a PM please. Im eager to learn. Later mang

afternoon ppl, regarding my cfl grow. i wont be starting it until january which gives me month of preparation, i also need to get x mas out of the way. you guys recommend any noobie strains for a 1st grow.

Bagseed was my choice. Got a lot of em and its interesting to find out what kind of strain you smoked a while back. Or if you get some good seeds, orders some or just found some in a nice ass bud ide try to save them so ya know what your doin a lil bit better so your yield will be better. JMO

awesome tips ebud gonna take that on board. i think im gonna go fem seeds to for 1st grow so i dont risk a pack of males im gona grow 2 plants stealth style. can u recommend any noobie strains for a 1st time grower?

This is true seeds are expensive. Plus wouldnt it be awesome to get seeds in a bag and grow that bag then turn around a hook a friend up with a nug from that plant. This friend being the person that hooked you up in the past with a seedy bag and when they ask "what strain is it?" or "Thats good where did you get it?" you can smile and say YO ASS! lol Thats what im doin with my first grow, but my friend is helpin me with the grow so he knows. LMAO I thought it was funny

Back
Top Bottom