Old is new again

Local Grown

Hi all.

I hope to meet many new friends and learn how to grow from the best.

About me: I am disabled from a stroke in 1997. I am married for 25 years to a wonderful lady :love:who suffers from multiple sclerosis, and this is my reason to grow again.

In 1995 we grew for fun in a small 5' x 2' grow box using a home made hydro system and a 400w hps.

Today we are licensed by the state to grow medical marijuana, and 420 Magazine has encouraged me to start growing again. I plan to read as many posts I can find as I get our grow room ready.

We are going to use an empty bed room as a grow room, we dont have any kids and we own our home, so we wont be bothered, plus we are legal:yahoo:.
I am building a simple hydro system using an ebb and flow with 6 to 12 pots and 1 or 2 400w hps lights for the flowering enclosure. Also I am going to use 2 of the pots to grow a few mothers for clone stock in the veg area. Speaking about cloning, to keep it simple, I plan to use a clone tray, clear dome and clone gel, and as I get better I hope to build a clone machine like 420fied's.

When I get the grow room ready, I will tell all about specific items and stuff, and take some pics.

OK its nice to meet you all, see you all in a few days :thumb:

Local Grown

High Local Grown, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable, and most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Since you know 420fied and his DIY cloner, you probably already know your way around... But just in case, here's some other links that you should check out as well:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

:welcome:to the :420: Family:woohoo::party: We are here to Spread cannabis Awareness, News, and Information. Please feel free to :surf:
420 Magazine and let us know what you think? Sounds like you're off and running my friend!! I will provide some fantastic links to some of our resources and Members grow journals who will be happy you dropped by to say hello.
If there is anything we can assist you with just ask, the only bad questions, are the ones not asked.
Here you grow:
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Smoke2Js Magic Garden - Cloneville Featuring Blue Planet Nutrients
Doc Bud: All Organic OG Kush SCROG
Gator Uncaged

Back
Top Bottom