Old school revisited!

cannilingus

A couple years ago, or so, i wanted room, to try some other strains. I had lots of fun. I decided, to give the freind a call, who i had gifted my bc godbud, and jack herer pheno b, too. for safe keeping. Even gave me a baby girl scout cookie, for sharing with him. I got some fem seeds from nirvanna, called full moon. planted one. and its in these pics as well. also, some of thier crystal. these pics were taken today, 1-29-16, and have been in flower, for about two weeks.
P1292297.JPG
P1292298.JPG
P1292299.JPG
P1292301.JPG
P1292300.JPG

from top. jack herer, god, girl scout, cryststals, and full moon (thai)

girl scout cookiel, the third one from top, looks healthy, but, a rather odd shade of green. dont you think?

yeah its a odd color not vibrant but looks good. how long did you veg them for and what size pot>>.????/I vegged a kush for almost nine weeks from seed then cut her down on day 80 of flower in a 7 gallon air pot with soilless mix and was very surprised to see roots were no where near what I thought they would be when I examined the root ball???so I felt the 7 gal pot was a big time over kill ??? so right now I have a white shunk at almost 2 months old in a 3 gal air pot,I'll flip it to flower in about two weeks ,whats your thoughts?? on a 3 gal air pot threw flower ;)

Back
Top Bottom