? On Headband

assuming it's legit headband, then its the OG cut reversed and used to pollinate the sour diesel.

contrary to popular belief, OG Kush, is not a kush (at least genetically). it's a chem/dawg descendant which is a hybrid that leans more towards the sativa side of things. the sour diesel used (not to be confused with soma's NYSD or soma's NYCD) is also a descendant of the chem/dawg genetics.

since both of the parents are sativa heavy hybrids, i'd expect a 10-15 week flowering time, but pick up a 30x-100x pocket microscope from radioshack for like 19.00 and you wont regret it ;)

:allgood:

Okay cool sounds like a plan .. i cant wait you just dont know but waiting is the best part ... im running in soil should i flush 4 7 days

harvest time is relative to yer taste, I like to let 'em go for a while for pain relief of a later harvest, while others harvest earlier for a good "head stone". The great thing about this harvesting thing is one may take a few buds every few days if ya want to so you can taste the different chemical changes they go through at this stage of growth:>)

just make sure to flush really good before harvest! contrary to what some believe, fox farms arent organics except for maybe BigBloom.

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom