One bucket RDWC

Bigdank

Hi everybody, I'm new to the site but I will be building a 45 gallon one bucket rdwc system. Any suggestions and expert advice is greatly appreciated. I will be using totes and I'll have piks posted as soon as I can figure out how to do that. I appreciate all the info on this website and you guys have given me great direction.
Happy smoking

I have to ask,why are you doing rdwc with only one tote and not just doing dwc?

Unless there is a big heat issue that you would need a chiller for or you plan on going away from home for a long time. There is not much need to to go rdwc if your only doing one tote.

Why are you going with a 45 gallon tote?

Sup Duke o good question, in the past I've done one bucket dwc systems and to do that plus a scrog net gets a bit frustrating during water changing and feeding. I also work and have nobody else to baby sit my system while I'm gone. Also, I've seen in past with my other systems is that the more water i have the less i have to do to it and I go with very large totes and garbage bins so my plants get very big, (the big stains love it). I got with 45 because I've already done a32. And it's different. Hope that answers your questions

Either, if I do seed, I'll grow them in something smaller till they are big enough to take the LED light. If I'm growing something like tangerine dream, vanilla kush, northern light big bud, then i veg it for two months or a little more

I feel you Bigdank,

I don't much like having a baby sitter either. But luckily I have a brother near by if I really needed someone.

I just grow for myself and for what I give away to my friends. I live in a Redneck State so I don't sell anything. It is just not worth it to me. I grow perpetual and am looking to get about 8to10 z.s per plant. So I am trying to grow mid size plants. The buckets work great for me because they are easy to move around between tents. When I go away I will hook another empty bucket to my larger plants. That will give me about 4days to be away without much issue.

I like having a variety to choose from and I just like growing them. I will keep the best buds for myself and give away my second cut to my friends and then I throw the rest away.

I end up throwing away more then most people smoke. LoL

If I was selling it I would be going down a different path for sure. But this setup has been working well for me so far and lets me grow many strains at the same time.

Hopefully one day my State will get it's head out of it's ass.

Have a good one!

I live in a red neck state as well, so anything over four plants is pushing it even with a card. But when I lived in California twenty plants isn't even worth the time. But yes, i grow for myself and my daughter who has high anxiety depression and other issues so I like to grow plants to three size they should be with no restrictions. I also do perpetual harvests and what I have left i donate to clubs or other's in need. The buckets are excellent indeed and good for a variety of reasons. I did a32 gallon rubber maid dwc and got 3oz per plant with cream caramel autos. And that was my first grow with a lot of mistakes. I also got one and a half pound plants. This time will be different since I'm more experienced.
Hopefully these conservative states will see the benefits of natural medicine and stop being so up tight.
Happy growing and thank you for the reply

Back
Top Bottom