Opinions & Help Please

Newbill10

Strain - Indica Mix - Strawberry Cough
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Organic Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative/start of flower
Pot Size - 3 Gallon, 2.24 gal of soil
Lights - (2) Outdoor/greenhouse
Nutrients - Fox Happy Frog Tomato and Vegetable - some generic hydroponic solution - 2 times during Veg state
Soil Medium - Golden Triangle 420 Blend - 10% Perlite 10% Vermiculite
PPM - 400
PH - 6.5
RH - 40% to 55%
Temperature - 39 to 72
Solution Temperature -60 to 65
Room Square Footage - 30' x 10'
Pests - None Known
Roots are white and healthy

Noticed some lightening of upper leaves. Plants where set on auto-water with a siphon system 6.5 PH desalinated city water.
Small leaves colored and slightly twisted. First thought was under fertilized so I used 8 oz of hydroponic solution followed with
dry organic tomato nutrients and some water until some runoff was observed. At the same time the plants went into the greenhouse as lows were forecast at 33 degrees F. Plants have perked up but something is slightly off. I haven't done much flushing, but runoff PH seems to be in the 6-7 range. Photos to follow...

Back to Normal Growing! Plants ran out of fertilizer. No one answered my questions but the organic soil grow is back on track. About 2 Tablespoons of organic grow fertilizer and the warmer greenhouse got them growing again. One is in week 1 of flower and the other in week 2. Gave each plant 1 tsp of Epson salt and sprayed leaves with fish/seaweed solution. Plants are back outside as the nights are over 40 degrees and days reaching 70. Switched to Roots Organics Uprising Bloom. At 1 tsp per watering it is very cheap. Will spray leaves and water pot with Bu's Best Bio-dynamic Compost Tea on Saturday.

Sorry, no one answered your questions, and I'm glad you got back on track and persevered on your posts.

I'm somewhat still new, so you are actually ahead of me. I'll sub in, for I like to watch.....

:popcorn:

Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

Before the rain, I repotted my two girls into 5 gal cloth pots with fresh soil, EB Stone 420 Blend - 20 % Perlite. They both look pretty nice, flowers are getting larger. The one that was FIMed has 4 top buds and still is a bit yellow on the side shoots. The single topped plant "tall girl" has recovered completely. Today there were some dry spots so I flushed them for 12 minutes. Finished the watering with 1/2 strength Worm Tea with molasses and Epson salt. I took off several yellowed leaves and will trim the lower vegetation when they both look 100% healthy.

Nice job.....I too am sorry you got no response on your original query. How did they run out of fertilizer in an organic grow? Is it FFOF? What's bract is you don't mind?

I used FFOF last year in a earthbox container, the plants needed more fertilizer. A friend used FFOF in a plastic pot. His buds were flat instead of long. This year I used EB stone 420 Blend potting soil. The bract/calyx is the part of the flower that would hold the seed if not fertilized by a male plant.

All kinds of help now that the crisis is over lol. I was going to mention the lighter growth is normal. I have noticed it a lot in faster growing strains. The leaves just haven't had time to darken up. Worried the hell out of me the first time I noticed it.

All kinds of help now that the crisis is over lol. I was going to mention the lighter growth is normal. I have noticed it a lot in faster growing strains. The leaves just haven't had time to darken up. Worried the hell out of me the first time I noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom