Opinions, Please!

McIntosh

Well, this is my first post on here. I have read, and learned, tons on this forum (among others), and today I would like some insight/ opinions on my particular situation.

I know there will be people who tell me that I should read about other similar situations, but for peace of mind I would like you to know my exact set of circumstances.

For starters, I am in my early 20's, 6'1 205lbs and pretty active. My job keeps me sedinatary during the day but I weight lift 4 days a week, and do cardio/ sauna 3 - 4 days a week. I am an occasional user, usually from 1-hitters or small (very small) bong hits.

In the beginning of April I smoked a few times, and then smoked probably .75/g of good over the course of 3 days.

I then quit smoking entirely for 5 weeks, all the time drinking water, taking detox pills, and working out.

Then I smoked 3-4 hits one weekend. I took the next 4 days off, and then smoked 3-4 hits again the following weekend. That was 20 days ago.

In those 20 days I have used the gym, done very strenuous volume cardio multiple times, and ate very clean (low carbs, mostly protein and veggies). I drink about a gallon of water/ day.

I applied for a job, and had no idea of get such a quick call back, or an early date for a UA.

I found out about the job on Monday. I instantly bought a drug test from Walgreens, mid day, passed it.

I got home, and started a cranberry pills, green tea, niacin regimine. I also hit the weights, cardio, and sauna more than ever from Monday - Wednesday. I bought another at home test, took it Wednesday, passed it.

From Thursday - Friday (Friday being test day), I quit working out, and started eating very fatty and high carb foods. I continued to take niacin, cranberry, and creatine.

Friday (test day) I woke up and took a 3rd at home test first void of the day, not mid stream. Passed with a somewhat faint line.

Throughout the day Friday I drank large quantities of water, green tea, and took creatine and cranberry pills. I voided 8-10 times before takin my UA test, which I'm 99% sure was a 50 mg/ ml /15ng confirmation.

Before the test I had water, gatoraid mixed w/ fruit pectin (some say it works, some say it doesn't, I wasn't taking any chances), and had a redbull.

At the test I pissed mid stream and my urine had color to it. The specimine was a split specimine, and was sent straight to a lab... The lab tech did not leave any comments on the form pertaining to dilution or color.

From what I've read, I think I'm good. But I'm also sweating bullets because this job is a career position & a really big deal. I will not be partaking any longer, as the company does all random urine, and it's just not worth it to me at this point in my life.

What do you guys think? I'm absolutely sick about it.

I think you'll pass fine as long as you didn't drink too much fluids the day of the test. Don't drink over 36 ounces the morning of a test.

I didn't take the test until mid afternoon, so I definately had drank more than 36 ounces throughout the day, but was not overly diluted I don't think.

As long as it doesn't come back negative dilute you should be fine. if it does try to talk the boss into letting you take it again because you had really loaded up on water that day so you wouldn't have any problem peeing for the test.

Back
Top Bottom