Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

I'm not sure the wine is doing anything for me, I think I felt worse after drinking it.
I'm still having odd waves of nausea now and again, and oddly, tastes and smells are really bothering me now, everything smells more intensely than before.

The problem now is pain. It's extreme.

I'm trying to figure out what to take to curb the pain now that there is no pain killers in my body, last night I totally took too much oil, got overly stoned and anxious feeling, thank God for the CBD isolate powder, took some of that and the anxiety left pretty quickly. So, I know I'm at the top of my useful dose as far as THC goes.
:)
Blue dude.... don’t decide good or bad.. your no judge.. let your inner body choose. Choose life always.
Red wine’s best use. Lol
With Italian food of course,
With fresh harvest, or fresh medical marijuana, 0.3 grams , a bud, offer you, 45 +/- 12.45677 mg o canna - meds,
Traditionally used for. CHILD-BIRTH IN ATHENS, BEFORE WE WERE ALL,BORN.
AFTER MEAT, OR HEAVIER FAT MEAL WINE CUTS GREASE. Wanna do,the .goverenment funded and sanctioned study,test. ?
// put 2 ml of wine on anything, lipids are converted to ..... less...lol

Opiod withdrawal/ red wine is especially complex. Red wine, and that handover , rwh. 9 red wine hangover 9 , is a results of triggering the Cox-2, paragoblin,sp, human nsaid factory that sweet sue assures me is in all us . It’s part of our healer team. Except at diner, when red wine flows like water. Wine must be abstained, or sipped at all,other times. It’s a rule..somewhere.. look at queen Elizabeth, a long line of functional alcoholics, but wine sloew thou doest...
Check that French dude, macaroni, .. guys sipping all the time. So much he may have transcended evenweed..

Chronic pain... red wine is safe liquid aspirin. Thins blood too, analgesic, gba channel be damned... it’s a different never channel ..and they have a lot of nerve isolating aspirin from wonderful wine, and suggesting you reach form-that_
That’s basic behavioral conditioning .. to take pills to,solve human problems. Aspirin was cooked up,first. Same machine made herion next. I’m not ingesting anything else for that..channel.. it’s taintd

I’ll suffer longer .......... the most highest form of behavioral modification. You’ll sacrifice your self for.....

Bluenoser, I suggest you follow the lead Dr. Smith gave us.

Start with a 1:1 ratio, subtherapeutic. You want to listen very carefully to your body for the sweet spot and try your best not to overshoot it.

Very thoughtfully begin ticking the numbers up, staying in balance, and continue doing so until your pain is manageable.

If you find you're getting uncomfortably euphoric before you find pain relief start increasing the CBD until you're at a 2:1 CBD:THC. If that doesn't do the trick after three days, take the CBD up to 3:1. If still problamatic, go to a 5:1 CBD:THC formulation. When you can handle the euphoria continue ticking the numbers up in balance until you hit that individualized optimal therapeutic dose.

I think you're going to see relief somewhere in the 3:1 ratio, but each case is so individual. You're the only person who will know when you're there.

The rate of increase is going to be a personal matter, but I'd suggest going up no more than 5 mg of each cannabinoid at a time. It's so easy to overshoot the optimal therapeutic dose when you increase too quickly. The three day wait before another increase is really fast enough, and much faster than a doctor will recommend. We're out here in the trenches, feeling our way through. There are no textbooks for this other than Dr. Smith's, and his is priced out of my library at the moment.

Actually, I'm noticing the red wine significantly helps with the pain, but now I had to go buy a 2nd bottle, and that's half gone now, lol.
I don't want to go from a junkie to an alkie...defeates the purpose lol.

Not the solution we were looking for. Lol! Moderation. Lol!

Don't forget those three 500 mg doses of acetaminophen (Tylenol) Dr. Smith suggested. They metabolize in the liver to give the same pain relief anandamide will.

I actually can't take tylenol Sue, I don't know why, it makes me deathly ill, and I assumed it was doing something bad to my liver. Additionally, I pass blood in my stool often if I take tylenol for more than a few days, so i think it causes bleeds in my lower GI.
A few months ago, the doctor prescribed me Oxycodone with tylenol in it, and I couldn't figure out why it made me SO ill, ( didn't realize it was the tylenol version) I had to take gravol constantly just to take it.

Then the doc switched me to pure oxy, which was really no better, so he switched me to hydromorphone, then switched me to morphine, and now, to methadone.

Won't he be pleased with me when I tell him I tore up the methadone prescription and detoxed myself, lol.

I can take ibuprophin without too much trouble, will that do any good?

I never take any kind of pill with any kind of alcohol.

I actually can't take tylenol Sue, I don't know why, it makes me deathly ill, and I assumed it was doing something bad to my liver. Additionally, I pass blood in my stool often if I take tylenol for more than a few days, so i think it causes bleeds in my lower GI.
A few months ago, the doctor prescribed me Oxycodone with tylenol in it, and I couldn't figure out why it made me SO ill, ( didn't realize it was the tylenol version) I had to take gravol constantly just to take it.

Then the doc switched me to pure oxy, which was really no better, so he switched me to hydromorphone, then switched me to morphine, and now, to methadone.

Won't he be pleased with me when I tell him I tore up the methadone prescription and detoxed myself, lol.

I can take ibuprophin without too much trouble, will that do any good?

I never take any kind of pill with any kind of alcohol.

Yeowch! Think of the Tylenol intolerance as a good thing. If Ibuprophen helps, I'd use it in moderation. I hope the topical helps.

Actually, I'm noticing the red wine significantly helps with the pain, but now I had to go buy a 2nd bottle, and that's half gone now, lol.
I don't want to go from a junkie to an alkie...defeates the purpose lol.
Blue dude. Quickie.. if you use 1/2 as much......it just might go twice as long..

Blue... if your 3 -5 days....... 72- 120 hours from last , < 20 or 10 or 5 mg. Your way more than half way done... with phase one... focus on phase one... going to zero for another 72-120 hours. ..if less than 28 hours from last dose.. you shouldn’t make any prom plans... chill .. bathe... eat.... excercise.. more..every time you sleep and awaken..do something.. sleep is for the dead.. take it when it comes.. I’d leave off all images.. bright lights. The tv rip,it outta the wall for 6 months.... up to or more.yrmv/////

Blue, idk your pmp drugs,amounts. How long ‘’medically supervised’ .. idc either ...
It’s 1 or 2 months, plus one month for each year...of medically supervised, fda approved, piss test monitored, time.
If you are s street user. ....it’s precisely, exactly the same frogging thing...

Not the solution we were looking for. Lol! Moderation. Lol!

Don't forget those three 500 mg doses of acetaminophen (Tylenol) Dr. Smith suggested. They metabolize in the liver to give the same pain relief anandamide will.
Omg..sweet Susan.
Tylenol for drug addicts... I say NO FUCKING TYLENOL EITHER... 1111!
SUE TRY NBD...NOTHING BY MOUTH . THATS A CGRMICAL..PERIOD...
WHY .WHY TYLENOL. EACH GRAM EATS LIVER. THE LIMIT IS SET TO SN AVCEPTANLE DESTRUCTION IF LIVER CELLS .PER DOSE. FDA NIH WHO STUDIED THIS... THEY KNOW ACTIOMIFIEN KILL LIVVER CELLS.. AND THERE NO THRESHOLD. MEANING NO SAFE LEVEL,OF TJUS ABOMINATION..DRUG.. JUST TO OUT ASPIRIN OUT OF BUDINESS. LOOSE BOTH..

SUE HOW MANY LIVER CELKS ARE SAFE TO LOSE BEFORE ONE SHOULD GIVE O HOOT/?

Xoxo.

Hey Marc, no, I'm not a street user, and after 12 years of seeing the same doctor and having him prescribe opiates to me, he trusts me, never had a piss test. He knows I have no interest in abusing the drugs, I'm just seeking pain relief form severe suffering.
I think I'm in pretty good control, being able to quit cold turkey like this should prove that.

My last does was around 6 days ago now, and i feel like I'm totally free from it now. I do not get opiate cravings, I only crave to be pain free, lol.
BTW, I agree with you about tylenol, it kills many people each year, it is sent from the devil himself.

Omg..sweet Susan.
Tylenol for drug addicts... I say NO FUCKING TYLENOL EITHER... 1111!
SUE TRY NBD...NOTHING BY MOUTH . THATS A CGRMICAL..PERIOD...
WHY .WHY TYLENOL. EACH GRAM EATS LIVER. THE LIMIT IS SET TO SN AVCEPTANLE DESTRUCTION IF LIVER CELLS .PER DOSE. FDA NIH WHO STUDIED THIS... THEY KNOW ACTIOMIFIEN KILL LIVVER CELLS.. AND THERE NO THRESHOLD. MEANING NO SAFE LEVEL,OF TJUS ABOMINATION..DRUG.. JUST TO OUT ASPIRIN OUT OF BUDINESS. LOOSE BOTH..

SUE HOW MANY LIVER CELKS ARE SAFE TO LOSE BEFORE ONE SHOULD GIVE O HOOT/?

Xoxo.

You feel strongly about this, don't you Marc? :battingeyelashes: I hear you, and I'll be cautious about suggesting it in the future. I don't think all pharma drugs are a problem. There's a place for everything. We've simply overstepped the boundries with overprescribing. IMO no pharma drugs are safe for daily use, but many are useful for a single shot or a short cycle.

Cannabis is the first line response. What do you suggest to get beyond what cannabis may not touch?

Hey Marc, no, I'm not a street user,
I know...it doesn’t mater in this phase.

and after 12 years of seeing the same doctor and having him prescribe opiates to me, he trusts me,

Oh, I’m sure he ‘trusts you.’ ‘’’however asked the frog, ‘dost thou trust he?’

never had a piss test.

Never in 12 years? Fantastic..get a federal lawayer. Sue prove that and get amends...or forgive.. choose

He knows I have no interest in abusing the drugs,

Right..what exactly constitutes the ,,bs,,20-30 percent ..bs alert bs. Bs bs bs
These 20-30 percent deviants are the problem.
100 percent will twitch and betray There namesake...in time once 100% removed. It ok it builds fine character.

So if get 3 pills a day, for 31.5 days, every lunar month, and you take 4 in a 24 hour period is that abuse?
Take 9 in 48 hours during low pressure north Easter cause you hurt..

Or you have to grind it up and stick it in an iriguce?

I ask abuse? The drug supply abuses us. The rhetoric is an insult to the clear and obdurate truth.

I'm just seeking pain relief form severe suffering.

sir, mans number uno task since monkeys ate goats...

I think I'm in pretty good control, being able to quit cold turkey like this should prove that.

I applaud you.. I am cheering for you. Know that blue...

Macivelli was actually a very nice person..

My last does was around 6 days ago now, and i feel like I'm totally free from it now. I do not get opiate cravings, I only crave to be pain free, lol.

BTW, I agree with you about tylenol, it kills many people each year, it is sent from the devil himself.
Blue..inline....

Last there is

NO SUCK FUCKING THING AS OPIATE CRAVING... YOU JUST FEELING LIKE SHIT. THEY ARE TRYINGNTO SELL YOU ..
SOMETHING ELSE.

FUCKMIT WHY DELAY/

6 DAYS.. ....150 HOURS.

ok..blue you are past phase one..

Did you stop ;
Eating sleeping
,,,,,basic door of death or no?

You feel strongly about this, don't you Marc? :battingeyelashes: I hear you, and I'll be cautious about suggesting it in the future. I don't think all pharma drugs are a problem. There's a place for everything. We've simply overstepped the boundries with overprescribing. IMO no pharma drugs are safe for daily use, but many are useful for a single shot or a short cycle.

Cannabis is the first line response. What do you suggest to get beyond what cannabis may not touch?
Hot bathes . Fix several issues...... take 3-17 each day.. no limit

Cut up vegetables. Eat them. Lean up.
Cut up vegetables. Steam some... etc.

Learning to cook does so much sue... seriously...

Excercise.. micro sessions. 1-15 minutes. Use your imagination.. build back the atrophied muscle. When you bounce like next week, if you are zero. Zero alll pharma sue, nothing for now, he needs nothing they already killed him.. q2 fucking years. Sue hel be better in 3 months. . Simple Cali, stretch for race. Tai kwando stance. Oh

Micheal,Jackson.. put it on.. ..
Don’t you feel,better? Serious. Music and dance are an important part of this. And living once tou
Etta real life.
For,you save it
Then you grow it..

Xoxoxo

I actually quit last Thursday night, so it's been over 7 days now.
Friday and Saturday sucked, and Sunday also sucked in the morning, but I was actually able to get up and go to church Sunday night, and it's been increasingly better every day since then.
I had nausea for the first few days, and diarhreaa, which I still have today, but other than that, I got off easy this time. I'm sure the cannabis did that.
The last time I quit cold turkey a few years ago, it literally almost killed me, i laid in bed screaming with pain in my abdomen for almost a week, it was hell.

Oh regarding the nerve pain. You still have...
Drink plenty of water... nobody ever disagrees with that.
Brush ..lol.

Stretch the worst spots.
Oh. ..hmmm. Full,body massage .. cannot make your struggle worse. Like fine wine. Get it when you can.

Oh.sue.... talk awalk to find. Your ‘river of life’ it out there. The effort and pain you expend in its search.. builds charcater

1500 mg of Tylenol is similar to;
12 pack,of ‘coke like soda drink’
2 bootles of fantastic wine. Your choice of 750 ml,bottle. ...
500 mg “aspirin’ ..rye syndrome.. of course a marketing ploy.... .it goes on.. Tylenol. S aspirin. Red wine wins. Ml for ml.

There is no cannabis equivalent... different channel.

For get lidocaine patches it will only make it soars when it wears off. Seems lidocaine patches however...

See 7 days post oPiods. The thc is being blocked. So,you need a ton every form. Now.

Later, you cycle, tincture, chcoclate, .yoke. Toke. Poke. Repeat. But there’s limits...find tours sir. Don’t let anyone sell you your own limits.

Back
Top Bottom