Ounce Storage

Gamehendge815

Anyone have advice on where I can store an ounce of dank. I need it to last me quite awhile, at least a few months. Somewhere where it won't get dry, old, moldy, or loose trichomes/THC. Any suggestions.

ahhah yeah really i think tupper wear is the way to go man

dude if you're talkin months don't use plastic... it'll break it down, and sometimes you'll end up with some of your shit soaked into the plastic... hard to believe but true. ever see a tupperware after storing tomato sauce? stained red/brown forever. plastic soaks shit in.

get a couple glass canning jars with resealable lids. not expensive. works like a charm.

know a guy who buys his pot once a year, in large quanity - that's what he uses, and has been for 25 years.

chill out about the pill bottles already lol
hmm id say the mason jar is the best idea.

i use a giant ceramic spice jar from the container store... you can get one that fits a quarter (my stash jar)... or you can get huge ones that fit half pounds (got one for a friend)... and anywhere in between

Pill bottles are what I use because the goverment is required to make them 100% air tight. But lets think here... insted of a big pill bottle, how about multiple pill bottles. An ounce will fit into about 6 regular sized pill bottles and if you have a constant prescription for any pill then it shouldn't be too hard to obtain them. Film canisters work good too. A tightly wrapped ziploc bag will work for a couple of months. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom