outdoor grow, broken stem help!

troublesome865

hey,i have 3 plants going outdoors righ tnow they are all very healthy and doin well,today i had to transplant one of them into a bigger pot and i accidently broke the stem,i didnt break it all the way in half i just bent it enough to make it fall over,but i was able to put it down into the dirt to mak emy plant shorter and stronger,i was just worried about how it will turn out,will it die?or just grow slow and take a little time to repare

i thought since i had to pu tit under the dirt neways it wouldnt affect it as bad as having to have it to make my plant stand,but please soembody help is there nething i can do to help it along i mainly just wont to know if it will be ok,but thinks for all your time,peace :adore:

Re: outdoor grow,broken stem"help!"

no i meen the part i broke is under the dirt now an dmy plant is standing up good and firm,my plant got a lack of light there for a lil bit and it was growing great then it started stretching a bit but i fixed that but i broke it as i was pulling it out of the pot and it was towards the bottom of the stem,but im hoping it will do well since its in the dirt now

should be good, i did that also, my plant looks healthy, see my signature.

well im sorry to say it didnt make it,i had it under floros tryen to make it purk back up but its just started getting worse so i just pulled it up,i can judge start another one an dhave it the same size by the time that on egets back into a goo dstate so...i dont think it was gonn amake it though is the main reason but neways thinks for all your help guys i still got a couple nice plants so it aint a big lost so....neways peace out yall

i bent one of my stems at an 90 degree angle and its the bigest plant i got. it still live. just dont mess with it let it go.

Back
Top Bottom