Outdoor Growing Help

surfandsmoke

This is my first time growing and my plants will be in woodsy area near by my house and have couple of questions. My seeds a germinating right now and i have scoped out a spot that is hidden well on the side of a hill with a good amount of sun. The only things i am worried about is a path forming when i water my plants from the creek near by. What is a good way to pervent a path from being seen? Also how often should it be watered as i would like to go there as little as possible to prevent from being caught? Any tips? thanks.

Im not panicked about cops im just thinking that some kids are gonna go exploring up a path and find my babbies. It doesnt rain enough in socal for me to just let it be so im just looking for anything that could help.

taking different routes will help keep a path from being formed. also if you can walk under the trees itll keep from flying cops being able to spot the trail. deer and other animals will make natural paths the usually lead from water to any old random place. if you can use those paths, any other people walking through will follow that path to nowhere.

Only see the plants when you have to always as an " As Needed basis" This leaves less trails or tell tale signs. Take all ferilizers and water at same time.
I use a Bamboo walking stick, and back cover any tracks when coming back out.
I have 600 sq miles of Tropical Jungle too as my back yard.

Back
Top Bottom