Outdoor Wonders

420buddha

Hey was up everyone hope you all injoy my outdoor grow this year I got some AK47 and my own strain Blue AK and I got la confidential and purple haze and one unknown strain and pre 98

I got them in pots at the moment cuz I started them indoors January 9 except the LA con and unknown strain and just recently put them out side but here u go check them out let me kno what u think hints and tips are helpful

Strains:La con,Ak47,blue ak,unknown, purple haze, pre98
Outdoors
Veg or flower: veg
For how long if veg: 6 to 7 months
Nutes:none
When do u water: every 3 days or so

Ak47
She dose have a little heat stress but she gotten a lot better now
image8863.jpg
image8862.jpg

Blue AK
She is doing perfectly fine growing beautiful busy and smell so dank
image8861.jpg

image8864.jpg

Purple haze
She smells so great can't wait for her buds I got her in a milk jug at the moment didn't have any container but I wanna put then all in the ground ASAP but I'm trying to find a place
image8860.jpg
image8866.jpg

Pre 98
My favorite strain
image8865.jpg

La con 1 and 2 and unknown dank my homie said
image8858.jpg

:welcome::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

So today i tied down my blue ak and topped all the big plants there doing fine I'm not not gonna be able to add the pic of them when their were young my memory chip messed up:confused: but ima add pics today when the sun comes out I'll take some nice shots..... Any ideas if a deformed seedling will survive or will it be in shock and grow slow, one of my la con is deformed???:hmmmm: we'll hope people stop by don't be shy lol

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom