Over watering or under oxygenating - Need advice

420-magazine-mobile1683296165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile428903045.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1643719367.jpg

420-magazine-mobile195150928.jpg

so big difference at today from yesterday in root mass and overall demeanor looks better . room temps been 75 at the highest mostly due to where I live lol . ph was checked after work and looked good at 6.1 so I'm going to let her be till she drinks a little more . did not yet look at ppms but will later .

I did on the otherchand see a small patch or roots tangled together that was not white like the others they were mostly pinkish orange but then again I did not look at them with white light either . if you guys know of what it may be or if I should worry please feel free to chime in

I agree with scientific, you need a bigger rez. If you want to save on height, get a tote thats low and long. Your ph is going to be a nightmare to keep any kind of steady with such a small amount of water. I start out with 4gal in a 5gal bucket and by the end i can only get about 3 gal in there because of the rootmass. When i get more space im switching from buckets to large totes. In late veg/early flower these girls can drink a gallon+ a day. You will be filling constantly. I will check back after work and see if i can think of anything either of you guys may have missed.

I plan to move to 5 gal this Friday just been letting this slide til then . I defiantly need to because I know here in few weeks it won't work with this set up it would be perfect for a auto maybe. btw what is best and reliable seed sore

I have used Gorilla 5 or 6 times so far and they are good. The customer service is awesome and they have a good selection, good prices and (usually) good freebies. Takes about a week to get to me on the east coast from the uk.

So I'm not seeing growth burst as much up top as I am in root zone which in not complaining just curious as to why . also check she is drinking and eating equally I have to big fan leaves right bow that kook like a green potato chip no idea why . only dis color of the leaves was one that I dropped pH down on a while back it only left a little burn mark . but is it normal to have purple stems
420-magazine-mobile1175832516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile714998993.jpg

My plants grow on the slow side until the root mass hits the lower part of the bucket then they explode. Im using a low pressure aero/ Dwc hybrid setup. Just let her do her thing for a bit and she will thank you for it.

Back
Top Bottom