Overweight and testing in 20 days, please help

hopeful

Hello, I'm going to be tested (urine) in exactly 14 days for employment. I smoked for the very first time 5 days ago (shared one joint with a friend on Wednesday and again on Thursday). I know that normally I should be safe testing with 20 days of abstinence but I'm severely overweight. I'm about 300 lbs, 5.4 (please rest assured that I'm very aware of how problematic that is, in general).

This is my question, because I never smoked before, will I still be okay testing 20 days after use despite having a large number of fat cells? I'm hopeful (hence my username) that I should be okay because I will be 20 days clean and never smoked before but I have read that body fat is a determining factor, even for non-chronic users.

I have bought cranberries juice and I have signed up to the gym (which I needed to do, regardless) and I will work out every day until about 3 or 4 days before the test, at which point I will stop exercising to prevent release of THC from fat cells. I also bought the First Check home test, which I will try tomorrow in the morning (just for peace of mind).

Please tell me that I will be okay.... I have been fighting so hard for this job. :phew:

Thank you in advance for any reply.

I took a First Check test first thing in the morning, without drinking anything before, and I tested negative. Does it mean that I will most likely be okay? The pre-employment test is for a hospital job.

I took a First Check test first thing in the morning, without drinking anything before, and I tested negative. Does it mean that I will most likely be okay? The pre-employment test is for a hospital job.
If you passed the the first piss on the day then you should be good. THC metabolites can vary from day to day so just use a little dilution the morning of the test to make sure. Maybe 24 ounces of gatorade, pee 3 or 4 times and then use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Back
Top Bottom