Oxygen is Important End the Media Blackout Cheap Living with Hemp Fuel

mylesohowe

Oxygen is Important End the Media BLACKOUT Cheap Living with Hemp Fuel[video=youtube;CYlLnbLWNn4]
[/video]

Most Americans know about small issues but don't know Cannabis truth. Leaves are falling and trees are producing less oxygen, I am having a more difficult time breathing and I can't help but think of all the children who die from breathing difficulty. I don't know how so many "educated" people can downplay the role oxygen plays, living breathing human beings and other lifeforms need oxygen to live! Lack of oxygen kills brain cells. Cannabis plants create more oxygen and breathe in more CO2 compared to trees per acre! Everyone needs to plant cannabis everywhere, even indoors! I cant grow weed at my mothers and I can't afford to buy seeds to plant, otherwise I would have planted outdoors in 2012. I hope I can save money for seeds to have ready to plant in spring 2013. Educate everyone and anyone! Wake the world up!

I live in Canada that has legalized hemp and I can't grow my own food, something is wrong! other laws get repealed, obama shows Americans don't ask don't tell was repealed. this applies to many countries laws get repealed.

Back
Top Bottom