Packing a bowl

Actually, sorry for being a douchebag,

If you actually wanted to know the best way to smoke out of your bowl i'd suggest using a grinder of sorts or chop your nugs up into small peices so that you can evenly pack a small toke of herb in the bowl so it burns efficiently.

Thats how I go about this arduous( :laughtwo: ) task.

Or if you're lazy i suppose you could just rip nugs off and stuff em in there but over time a good amount sweet sweet thc laden smoke will be lost.

OnionGobbler said:
Actually, sorry for being a douchebag,

If you actually wanted to know the best way to smoke out of your bowl i'd suggest using a grinder of sorts or chop your nugs up into small peices so that you can evenly pack a small toke of herb in the bowl so it burns efficiently.

Thats how I go about this arduous( :laughtwo: ) task.

Or if you're lazy i suppose you could just rip nugs off and stuff em in there but over time a good amount sweet sweet thc laden smoke will be lost.

seriously couldnt have put it better myself

Zacaboo288 said:
When I'm by myself, I pack a full lungs' worth. Then from that one hit of bud, I get about 3 hits out of it by taking multiple SMALL tokes. Then I'm ripped and I'm like "wtf off of one full hits worth of herb??"

Word, thats how I do it as well. Or if I'm smoking with some friends then we all match our weed and grind it up till we get a nice full-bowls worth.

i just grind up a nice amount and pack me a full bowl usually and take the biggest rips i can every time XD

i wonder which is better, to grind the weed and pack the bowl it or to just put 1 whole peice in the bowl. has something to do with surface area i suppose

I break my bud up CHUNKY so it burns nice and slow, and then I put it in there so there's no air pockets in the bowl.

I always break my weed up, via my fingers or grinder, or scissors.

Why?

It just makes sence. Think about it guys. You break it up, so instead of one piece of marijuana that the flame will go around and light the surface of, you instead have the inside peices broken up aswell, the flame will burn all around those aswell. Logically, it just makes more since that you'd get HIGHER, and not WASTE weed this way.

William Holden said:
I always break my weed up, via my fingers or grinder, or scissors.

Why?

It just makes sence. Think about it guys. You break it up, so instead of one piece of marijuana that the flame will go around and light the surface of, you instead have the inside peices broken up aswell, the flame will burn all around those aswell. Logically, it just makes more since that you'd get HIGHER, and not WASTE weed this way.

ummm actually ground weed is much more efficient even though it burns faster

Back
Top Bottom