Pale Markings On Leaves?

icegrower

Hi im new here and i have been growing a single ice plant from seeed for about 6 weeks, and i have noticed sometimes when i put it under my hps marks start apearing on the leaves. The marks are pale looking patches which look a bit liek the plant is beeing burned and when i remove it from the light they start to disapear i am only using a 70 what hps and it is about a metre above the plant what do you guys think ? i will try and get some pics.

I dont think it should burn it. At one point I had a plant about 12" away from a 400watt HPS with little to no burning. It may be that the seedlings cant take the stress of such intense light but you are only using a 70watt. I think youll be ok, just keep watching it and look for other possible causes other than the light (eg bugs)

Its not a seedling its about 1 half feet tall.
Thats what i thought its just that it was happening everytime i put it under the liight it seems to have stoped doing it now and seems to be ok at the moment, another question will he 70 watt hps be enough for one plant in a small area? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom