Patient drug testing

I hope what I read was wrong, but MMJ patients have no protection when it comes jobs..be it federal or not. Right now I'm reading AB 390 to see if this will change.

I can tell you I don't want you flying a plane with me on board.:popcorn:

What kind of work do you do? Can do?

of course not, you wouldnt let a drunk pilot fly now would you?

i just do general labor, but since the econ. is such a shit, im looking for anything from security to being a prep cook.

:cheer:Try and figure a way to be self employed then you don't have to worry about it. The way the wages have nosed dived it's almost just as easy to create something to do on your own that pays almost the same anyway.

There are NO job protection laws or anything PERIOD in CA.
Arnold vetoed AB2279.

California?s Terminator Kills Medical Marijuana Employment Rights Bill – MPP Blog

The good news is that employers are starting to show some understanding in this area. But there is a lot more education of the masses to be done.

The good news is the Drivers License suit has been won and MMJ Patients are no longer in jeopardy of License loss in CA.
Medical marijuana use no longer means automatic license suspension - Times-Standard Online

The court document.