Pc growbox? 2 plants. LST

Jdm Teg

What if i were to try a pc growbox?

Seems a lot less expensive, and im not out to grow to sell, just to support the household ^.^
It would be autoflowering, for sure.
I'd be using 4 2700k cfl's.
2 fans.(Where do I put the intake fan? the exhaust is at the top, what about intake?
and I want to get 2 plants in there.
Can someone explain to me what to start out in? Do i start out in a square pot, then transplanting both of the sq pots into a big clear plastic tub?
If so, how big of sq pots should i use?(how tall and how long) and how do i go about transplanting?
Sorry, super new, trying to learn!!

My two cents: I've never tried it, but it doesn't seem worth it to me. Your yields will be too small.

My advice: You don't really need an intake fan if you have an exhaust fan up top. It's called passive intake, just make sure there is a good size opening on the opposite end of the exhaust. Use that second fan to build another pcgrow and do a perpetual harvest. Keep the plants in separate square pots as big as will fit in your box. When you are only working with a few cubic feet, every inch counts. Are you starting from seed or clones? If clones, you need to flower right away with a 12/12 on/off light cycle otherwise your plants will definitely outgrow the box and get burned by your lights. Maybe invest in some LEDs to keep the heat down.

My other two cents: If you are a super noob, I would start with a "normal" grow in a cabinet or closet. This way, you can give yourself some room to make mistakes. You WILL make mistakes, but stick with it.

i always wanted to try a little pc grow just because i really like the stealthy stuff, but i dont know how worth it it would be man. like omgrown said very cramped, then expeially with bulky cfl's your ladies are bound to outgrow the space and get burnt. id say try modifying a cheap bureau, file cabinet, computer desk, speaker box, etc. for some more space. but i usually start my girls in solo cups, also dont use a clear plastic container, you dont want light getting to the roots. plenty of good info on this site about transplanting if you search it. the best way to really learn is to grow though. goodluck! :peace:

You need a Server PC box because it is bigger and you will get more grams out of that.You also need some short autoflower strain like the Betty Boo from Joint Doctor , of course you could try and plant two plants but they would be too cramped, I suggest growing one at a time.Buy feminized seeds and you definitely will need to think about heat problems as the air can get hot in such a small space.

Back
Top Bottom