Peace and Reefer...

johnny bone

Hey ya,all. johnny bone here.I was listening to A radio program today,and they were talking about de-criminalizing mota in Tejas if Kinky Freidman is elected govenor.They were talking about real positive stuff.I pray that I am still alive when the good old U.S.A. comes around to A more laid back way of thinking when it comes to our Hemp lifestyle. Peace. Remember our soldiers in your prayers and meditations! Astala johnny bone.

johnny bone said:
Hey ya,all. johnny bone here.I was listening to A radio program today,and they were talking about de-criminalizing mota in Tejas if Kinky Freidman is elected govenor.They were talking about real positive stuff.I pray that I am still alive when the good old U.S.A. comes around to A more laid back way of thinking when it comes to our Hemp lifestyle. Peace. Remember our soldiers in your prayers and meditations! Astala johnny bone.

hiya johnny bone,

I hope that we do come around to a more laid back way when it comes to the hemp lifestyle as well.

welcome and enjoy!:bongrip:

Welcome. "Mota"??? I've never heard that before. This forum is a great place to share regionalisms.

Hey Johhny bone...

Bless your heart doll for remembering the Troops.

I think we, as Canadians, share your concern...

Enjoy your time here.

Love and a squish,

Alison
xx

merickson said:
Welcome. "Mota"??? I've never heard that before. This forum is a great place to share regionalisms.

haaaaa ha ha ha...I have been calling it mota since I was a kid. It was kind of a secret word all the non-smokers didn't know about.

I could be wrong, but I believe it is a hawaiian term.

Peace and happiness:peace:

Gee Seattle, I would thank you for correcting me, but I see you got BANNED...:smokin:

I had already found out the answer from my friend anyway.

Peace and quiet:peace:

Hey ya,all.this here's johnny bone,I pray all my brother's and sister's in the cause is at peace.The reason I pray for our service people in conflict is that someone prayed for me in my generations war,whether it was right or wrong we all have a higher power(that's my belief)whether we know it or not. peace.astala . johnny bone.

Back
Top Bottom