Pennsylvania?

Dunlap said:
Yeah man, fireworks are illegal in PA. We always drove to Ohio for ours.

yea now that you mention it i remember seeing signs on the front doors saying that pa residents were not allowed in the store.

honestly isnt that some fucked up shit when your state sells fireworks to out of state residents but wont sell to its own residents lol. and whats even funnier are the nypd cops that when it gets close to 7/4 set up stings in the parking lots of phantom and at the ny/nj border busting people bringing fireworks back into ny.

heres pics from one of this past years trips and all those goodies are stuffed into a 2 door mercedes clk lol. also notice the no pa residents sign on the doors...

(mods do these pics have to get uploaded thru the gallery too or just pot pics?)

so you know on the way to the spot we smoked like 3 blunts of sour d and had 2 pre-rolled for the ride back. we pulled away and my boy was like wheres the lighter im about to spark this and i was like dude you are crazy, are you kidding me, do you see all the fireworks we got in here.

so i was like listen, we'll go back to the spot and see what the dude there says about smoking cigarettes in the car with fireworks. sure enough i turnaround go back and ask the dude. he said nahhhhhh man youre good dont worry about it, in order for the fireworks to go off, a fire, spark, lighter, match, whatever would have to touch the wick exact and perfect for anything to ignite. we only had sealed boxes in the back seat so figured we were golden and enjoyed the 2 other bones on the way home lol

There's a couple of head shops in phila man. . . Wonderland somewhere between 21st and 24th on walnut. . . or was that chestnut. . . don't matter one block difference, and there's Artifax up in the northeast and tere's a few hole in the wall shops, like the ones you'll see in the back of the cd store. Its funny, you have to be very careful how you speak when asking for any smoking related products. . . They'll refuse sale. There's almost an ettiqete ( hmm. . . spelling?) to it. Wonderland is the best I've seen in phila, not saying much i guess, but they'll carry almost anything, just not a wide selection of everything if you know what I mean. :Rasta: :peace:

Yeah, all of phila might have 6 premium state stores. The blue laws will probably change a little. . . since sundays for booze is changed, the bars want to know why they are still getting the shaft when it comes to their sunday lic. My local watering hole has called their state and city reps almost every week about that and the smoking ban they tried to place in the beer and shot joints. I don't mind the smoking ban for restruants and such but a bar. . . . whatever. . . :peace:

Back
Top Bottom