Perpetual auto flower grow with 2 rooms

Rkelly496

So I posted about this a few months back I have 2 rooms and am looking to harvest every 4 weeks or so. 2 rooms available 2 sets of lights. Seedlings/veg in room 1, when I start to see pre flower/4 weeks in move to room 2 (I know autos could take 3 weeks to reach flower and sometimes 5) but I'm planning to move the plants to the flower room by week 4. Now If the flower room was full and I did have a full veg room and a few of the plants started to flower I know that in the flower room very soon a plant will be ready for harvest. Plant 4or more seeds every 4 weeks and hypothetically every new seed I plant there should be give or take a few days a plant/plants that are ready for harvest correct? Let me know what you think.

Veg room - allows light to be closer and increase growth

Flower room- stops light burning buds as will be set higher than the position of the light in the veg room

sounds doable in a room however in a tent this would be a problem unless you knew the strains & run times really well. As you know plants don’t grown on a schedule - seems they didn’t get that memo.

Any-who sounds like you’ve got a master plan brewing and something about best laid plans of mice & men! Tip o the hat and best of luck to ya & keep us posted as you make progress!

sounds doable in a room however in a tent this would be a problem unless you knew the strains & run times really well. As you know plants don’t grown on a schedule - seems they didn’t get that memo.

Any-who sounds like you’ve got a master plan brewing and something about best laid plans of mice & men! Tip o the hat and best of luck to ya & keep us posted as you make progress!
Cheers man I'll start a journal once all is set up I know autos are expensive but the production from them should outway expenses and all plants will be lpw stress trained to even put the canopy before moving to the flower room it will be allot of mantince but will keep me busy! Haha

Back
Top Bottom