perpetual harvest set-up; clone / veg set -up questions

dr. jones

Hi to everyone, thanks in advance for your collective help. This group has been great with advice for my upcoming first grow. How things are developing, and my questions below...

I am growing 4 plants in a SCROG setup, ebb and flow system. I have a 400w hps handling the bloom lighting, and am planning using rockwool as my medium.

I will have a small veg chamber in the same space for vegging, and plan on using two 40w cfls for that. I wanted to use this space as my clone to veg chamber, and wanted to know a couple things-

-can you start clones in an ebb n flow system so that I can move the plant from the veg space to the bloom space easily, or should I start in a rockwool cube in rockwool in a bubbler (aeroponic) system and then just transplant the rockwool into the bloom ebb n flow system?
-I want 4 plants constantly in bloom, I was planning on starting with 6 clones and then narrowing down to 4 of the strongest to finish off the veg cycle. Do 6 clones seem like enough?
-Anyone have any other suggestions for a better way for me to do what I'm suggesting? Space is really of the essence- my bloom space is 3'-4"W x 2'-6"D x 4'-6" T, and I would like my veg space to be as small as possible.

thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom