Perpetual vs Single Harvest

nachoman

Say you have a 100sq ft grow room. Which method would produce more bud to sell to the Government or who ever your permitted to sell to?

1. A perpetual grow with the 100sq ft divided into clone/veg area and flower area or

2. All 100sq ft grown from clone to veg to flower to harvest. Every 10 weeks

and this is over a year time frame.

One more thing which Hydro system would you use? <------- Answer if you want.

Say you have a 100sq ft grow room. Which method would produce more bud to sell to the Government or who ever your permitted to sell to?

1. A perpetual grow with the 100sq ft divided into clone/veg area and flower area or

A 100sq foot room would be a 10'x10' grow space. My preference for that would be to divide it into thirds and use one third of the space for Mother, clones, and vegging while the other two thirds of the room would be for flowering. A CAP Ebb & Gro would be the perfect system for the application allowing the harvest of at least 12 large plants ( more with an expansion kit)per cycle.
My second choice would be to use two 4x4 flood tables and grow SOG

The down side of doing a cycle grow is having to harvest everything at once. Once you've done it for a while the harvesting is very tedious work. I like the perpetual grow becuase then you just harvest one or two at a time.
The perpetual grow gets to be work too though because everything is getting watered at a different time and different nute levels, so staying up on that can be a pain in the ass.
Its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

Sorry but you can never have just one room unless you're starting from seed every time and then there's no way of achieving 10 wk grows. You need two rooms , one for moms and veg and a flower room. Go to google and search Al B fuct sog and he'll teach you how set up a hydro grow and harvest a pound every two weeks in a 7 x 8 area.:goodluck:

Sorry but you can never have just one room unless you're starting from seed every time and then there's no way of achieving 10 wk grows. You need two rooms , one for moms and veg and a flower room. Go to google and search Al B fuct sog and he'll teach you how set up a hydro grow and harvest a pound every two weeks in a 7 x 8 area.:goodluck:

i thought orangeblood had a good answer :peacetwo:
rnwy29erclr

The down side of doing a cycle grow is having to harvest everything at once. Once you've done it for a while the harvesting is very tedious work. I like the perpetual grow becuase then you just harvest one or two at a time.
The perpetual grow gets to be work too though because everything is getting watered at a different time and different nute levels, so staying up on that can be a pain in the ass.
Its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

perpetual grow = perpetual gardening.... if you don't love it it's another job. It's my 2nd wife... they do get jealous of each other.

Back
Top Bottom