Pest Problem Help Needed

ash420

Hello I am a new grower and recently noticed something has been eating holes in leaves from the inside out. This seems to only occur on the top leaves. I have been using hot shot no pest strips but it does not seem to be helping with this one. I have searched the plants and could not see any bugs. I was curious if anyone else had encountered this and could tell me 1.what is eating them and 2.how I can stop them before they take out my entire crop.
4201.jpeg
4202.jpeg

@420, Our editor in chief has a very comprehensive Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial<---Click.

Is this an organic grow? Is it in soil? Is this a hydroponic grow of any sort? Indoor? Outdoor? I assume by the light dome, it's an indoor grow?

It looks like slugs or caterpillars.

You could try Neem Oil in either case.

Organic, insecticidal soap, or mineral oil if it is caterpillars. Soil, Diatomaceous Earth for indoor or outdoor is good for caterpillars and slugs. BTK s effective against caterpillars, too.

yeah its an indoor grow in soil, not organic. I'm going to pick up some Neem oil and Diatomaceous Earth today hopefully that will do the trick. Thank you for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom