PH level for RDWC in last few weeks of flower?

noobiegrow

How important is the PH level during the last 2 weeks of flower when only using plain water? I know the correct PH is critical during the other stages for the plant (veg and flower) for food uptake but during the flush, it's not taking up anything but water and it's only going to eat what food it has stored in their leaves, so is it important? My tap comes out at about 7.5 ph, I keep my PH at 5.8-6.2 for the duration of its life.

Thats a good question, man. I haven't really seen any info on this so i just planned to keep it around 5.8 for the duration of my final days in flower... When i get there. If thats wrong hopefully someone chimes in with the correct info.

Thats a good question, man. I haven't really seen any info on this so i just planned to keep it around 5.8 for the duration of my final days in flower... When i get there. If thats wrong hopefully someone chimes in with the correct info.

Yeah, I figured with the PH flux, I want nute lockout so it will consume all the nutes within the plant itself, right? It should technically speed up the finishing process. ionno?

Interesting thought. It makes sense. Interested to see what the outcome is. What pH were you thinking? Just leaving it as is out of the tap?

Back
Top Bottom