Phedor Vaporizer - Is it worth it?

hazeydream

I'm looking for a portable smokeless/odorless solution... Has anyone used the Phedor vaporizer by wicked roots?? What did you think of it? Is it worth $150? How does it compare to Volcano? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
~Peace and Love~
:Rasta:

Marek said:
pretty interested in this item myself, anyone ?

Nope, but I got it bookmarked. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I just received it in the mail today. NO IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!! I'm going to see how to return it or I'll contest it with my credit card. It's nothing more than a fancy electric lighter. Don't get it! Plus I read that Wicked Roots is crooked. DON'T BUY IT!

Please please please tell everyone that this company is a rip off!!!!!!!!! Not only do they make false claims but they won't let me return the product I haven't even used.

I'm contesting it with my credit card company under the basis of false advertising. Second, I want to find out what Federal agency I can report these people to.

They are taking advantage of people wanting to have a healthier lifestyle. CROOKS!!!!!!!

As near as I need to get with "portable" is a $25 inverter for my truck or car's accessory plug and my old, reliable never miss Herbalaire. When I'm going to be out in public, I take a cannacap. A toke in the truck and a cannacap can keep me up for about 4 hours.

Back
Top Bottom