Volcano Vaporizer - Is It Worth It?

hazeydream

I bought the crappy BC Varorizer a few years ago because I though about quitting smoking then.. but it didn't get me high at all. Has anyone used the Volcano before? Is it worth the $500+ price tag? and most importantly, How does the effect compare to smoking?

What's the cheapest price you guys have seen for a Volcano?

I saw a pic of yours, p420...it looks outta sight. i really want one now, iv'e never use a vape....do they get you just as high as inhaling the smoke does?

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
I find you get higher for sure, first volcano is like smoking for the first time again.
damn, i really gotta get one of those. iv'e ben wanting a vape for a wile now.....i smoked some weed a few days ago that was like being high for the first time........i felt like i had left my body, i havent felt that way in a verry long time.

I agree with who ever said the first time using the Volcano is like the first time smoking. When I got mine I was smoking so much I could bearly get high but when I use the Volcano the first time I was laying on my freinds bathroom floor for like an hour.

They are amazing and worth every penny if not even more. I've had myine for two years and use it all the time. I've had no problems and only had to change the screen once, and the bag mabey 6 or 7 times. They are really easy to clean.

Only thing I can say about my Volcano is that it rocks!

God damnit, they are so fucking pricey.
I guess one should think of them as an investment into your health, and plus, like 420 said, if used correctly, should actually SAVE you weed.
Now where am I going to pull 500 bucks out of?

Vape, vape and vape some more!

Volcano - one of the best vaporizers on the market and yes, it will save you money.. and yes it will save your lungs.

If you can't afford it, get a vapor genie.. just quit smoking and start vaping.

theres a new vaporizer on the market thats supposed to replace the volcano but I'm sorry to say I can't remember the name it starts with a D and I think it was a mans name or something. I tried it a NORML party you might want to research this before you buy the volcano. It looks like the volcano but he says you can turn it up and use it as a hookah or attach it to your down spout and use it in your bong. Allthough by the looks of it I don't see why you can't do that with your volcano. He just said it was better cause it's newer or something it's going for $350

Wow I saw this pic and just about camed on myself! How much herbal would u say takes to do this?? And this happens everytime!?! If soo im saving every penny till i can afford one.
DSCF1255_0001.jpg

So how much herbal does it take to fill a bag? How nice are the hits, i hear they are different between heat lvls. How much better is it then say a vapor brothers or hotbox type vaporizer? Basically is it worth the $$$? I might have cash for one today, might support local headshop or might order for cheap off net 350-450 non ebay new. I love vaporizing now, and think volcano would be very cool, but is ith worth 400 more dollars than a vapor bros?

Lilstinky420 said:
So how much herbal does it take to fill a bag? How nice are the hits, i hear they are different between heat lvls. How much better is it then say a vapor brothers or hotbox type vaporizer? Basically is it worth the $$$? I might have cash for one today, might support local headshop or might order for cheap off net 350-450 non ebay new. I love vaporizing now, and think volcano would be very cool, but is ith worth 400 more dollars than a vapor bros?

If the pot is medical quality, ground up, about the size of a quarter.

The hits are wonderful, again, if you're vaping the good stuff. You haven't tasted marijuana till you vape all you've tasted is smoke.

The vapor in the bag, (the molecules that get you medicated) only lasts about 10 minutes.. the little bit of grayish vapor will still be there but won't pack the punch.

At $350, I'd get it. Your lungs will love you for it. And they are basically indestructable. You can order their screen too to vape oils and hash/keif products, works like a dream. They can be found at: https://www.storz-bickel.com/pics/down/US.pdf

General info.. if you cough while vaping you've burnt the meds or have lower grade taco weed.

Never have the temp dial above 5.5 to 6, all you're doing is burning your pot. Remeber also, the vapor is normally invisable to the naked eye. I know it's hard but remember: VAPING IS NOT SMOKING!

Takes a while to break smoking habits.

Volcano now have an American facility.. in Oakland, of course..
https://www.storz-bickel.com/go?ID=0_25183440868&stat=/us_home.htm

Good luck! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom